Private houses

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Private houses

Post by LostKnight »

Gullander wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:36 am I would imagine compbatant would know which backpack on which server he takes a house out of...
:D
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Gatz

Post by Gatz »

Hello I would like a house, thank you.
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-04-06-05-50-33-931_com.whatsapp.jpg
Screenshot_2021-04-06-05-50-33-931_com.whatsapp.jpg (278.42 KiB) Viewed 2436 times
Wanderer77

Post by Wanderer77 »

Hello, this is Wanderer77. What do I need to do to get a house? Went to buy, and it had some description saying to request one.

Thank you in advance :)
Leone

Post by Leone »

Wanderer77 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:52 pm Hello, this is Wanderer77. What do I need to do to get a house? Went to buy, and it had some description saying to request one.

Thank you in advance :)
Read these instructions from compbatant, the game creator:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13251
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Gatz wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:51 pm Hello I would like a house, thank you.
Hi,
Do you have house item in your backpack? I can't see it on "Gatz" account.
Gatz

Post by Gatz »

compbatant wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:22 pm
Hi,
sorry, it's not for me, it's for another player, Fer333 or fer333 I don't really know. Thank you
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Gatz wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:48 pm
compbatant wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:22 pm
Hi,
sorry, it's not for me, it's for another player, Fer333 or fer333 I don't really know. Thank you
House is ready. You can let him know.
Zarf

Post by Zarf »

I would love to have a mobile tent ( like on the test server ). It would be great to be able to craft anywhere. I wouldn't use it for storage, but to lessen the walking distance currently needed for crafting.

I do think that players should not be able to place them inside a dungeon, or block off any important locations in game. I'm not sure how close each tent can be placed to each other, but if adjacent to each other without a gap, a group of players could essentially wall off sections of the map.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Zarf wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:29 pm I would love to have a mobile tent ( like on the test server ). It would be great to be able to craft anywhere. I wouldn't use it for storage, but to lessen the walking distance currently needed for crafting.

I do think that players should not be able to place them inside a dungeon, or block off any important locations in game. I'm not sure how close each tent can be placed to each other, but if adjacent to each other without a gap, a group of players could essentially wall off sections of the map.
Tents are not a purchasable item. Right now they are just in the testing stage on the test server and may or may not be released in the game eventually.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
wofi

Post by wofi »

Zarf wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:29 pm I would love to have a mobile tent ( like on the test server ). It would be great to be able to craft anywhere. I wouldn't use it for storage, but to lessen the walking distance currently needed for crafting.

A tent will come in game, they are working in it and to get it you will need sell your house then you will have a ⛺ tent
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)