New AFK system

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nelmi80

Re: New AFK system

Post by Nelmi80 »

Phiso wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:25 pm
compbatant wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:12 pm AFK check is no longer displayed during PvP.
there is a flaw in this 2. the player who wants to stay afk can also show himself in pvp using an archer character

we dont get any damage when the archer start hitting from behind the barrier. but he says you are still under attack. so it also appears in pvp

or show itself at pvp using a level 1 weapon with full arm and he can be afk
Aaa good spot. That would be a problem.
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

compbatant wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:12 pm AFK check is no longer displayed during PvP.
+10
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Phiso wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:25 pm
there is a flaw in this 2. the player who wants to stay afk can also show himself in pvp using an archer character

we dont get any damage when the archer start hitting from behind the barrier. but he says you are still under attack. so it also appears in pvp

or show itself at pvp using a level 1 weapon with full arm and he can be afk

🤔🤔🤔

Right....
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

ee its the worse idea ihave ever seen....................cliccking spell in ever 30 seconds.......im getting punished becouse of other players are abusing outo clickers...
its hard for me to find out if my spell is casting in big evets and now combatant made it even harder to find out if spell is casting....how is that good system...i m so upset.combatant ur not working to make this game better...ur making it worse and uncofortable for me to play...in my opinion this is too bad update...you will loose players like that...mages are becoming more and more weaker......................remove this system please...afk checker was enough...i thnk you should givee us harder tasks :?
i dont know what it is 3+5 and i think its enough punishment that i cant staRT job for not knowing it and now i cant even play a simple game......but thanks for motivating me to learn math better :lol:
i will learn math combatant and you think better okay?
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

you know why are players playing afk mostly?becouse of its too boring to watch ft while griding...its really too boring to watch same actions repeated permenently...
pleasee make this game better and dont make it worseeeeee
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Akkilles wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:39 am
Syor wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:56 pm I'm playing less .... because I have so many "interruptions". And if for some "interruption" I miss some popups, I risk waking up in prison.
I'm scared.
For real.
I know that only those who commit a certain (secret) number of missed afk checks are punished, but I do not know at the moment If while I put a piece of wood in the fireplace, or while I dropped a glass, or while I watch my cat chasing a fly, I have lost control afk.

I do not know.

Now we need to do some math. Ok.

But I can't play quietly with this apprehension.

I have never used autocliker, I have never played afk. But since I avoid looking like that, I play when I can keep my eyes glued to the phone.
I hope I don't have to have a calculator handy.

Find a way to punish offenders, Without stressing honest players.
There is a reason why GM are not robots , we know if a player is a cheater or not. We are a team who discuss before and after a punishment is been given. Also we investigates cases if anyone in the team thinks it needs to be investigated again, just to be sure if the player is cheating or not. Without this team all these implementation would be injustice to all because of its formality
by checking all players. If you really know that you are not using autoclicker and you always paying attention when online, then you dont need to worry. If you noticed for example, you get alot of normal disconnection issue, then let us know. Because as Combt have described it, we can pin down if the player is failing AFK checks.
i think that good robot would come up with better idea... so in this case robot is better then you game masters and combatant..with this update you guys gave us more pai and suffer...i want to enjoy game and not to suffer by playing it...please jail afk and outo clicker players and let us honest players to enjoy game
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Autoclicker programs gets more advance and it will automatically develop a new way to stop this..

Use your head cotne and think. Is not the teams fault ,
it's the abusers who is using these Autoclicker that creates problems. Your comments can be full of silly statements. Just think for a second and imagine how you would stop abusers from ruining the game for others . Come up with a solution rather than crying about it.
My patience is low when you talk like you do. So don't push it .
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
zippo121

Post by zippo121 »

A very good update. I liked it ;)
I hope dishonest players leave this game
This update did not affect me at all and does not prevent me from playing further. Thanks Compbatant and GM team :)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Yes, this was so difficult. Luckily I did not need to take off my socks and shoes to help me count.
Screenshot_20220126-220136_Forgotten Tales.jpg
Screenshot_20220126-220136_Forgotten Tales.jpg (369.98 KiB) Viewed 2808 times
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
flo_Ban5

Post by flo_Ban5 »

Its an new good way to check if u afk or not.
The problems atm I am sure will get fixed like Keyboard not appear. But i am an programmer an i know its easier to create an program that solve this task than an autoclicker who ring when this afk check appear.
So if u need to help Compbatant to fix that riddle u can message me.

And about the Mages . U still can hold this button 30 seconds and thats for an high mage more than enough then u realese 1 sec and press again u will die because its so hard...
:geek: 8-)