New AFK system

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

Re: New AFK system

Post by cotne7 »

i was waiting 5k items and now i see that this bad update came.most of mage players dont like that we have to cast spell in every 30 second.problem is that game developerers dont ask for player opinions untill they will make any adjustments to game...this game is developed by few peoples opinion which is not enough.. most of game masters dont know what ft means coz they have never played all part of ft...such as they have nevr participated in big wars they have never felt mad for loosing war they have never felt real emotions and joy of ft.they dont know how hard looses making you to get stronger and get all your work back(its bad that gm's other alts cant join wars becouse they will see more bugs and they will see what is better for game)...they dont know real tasste of this game...thats why there are added so many silly things in game.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:28 pm Great update, I hope afk check will continue to develop because maybe soon they will make an auto calculator in the same way :D
Over the past two years, even with the new experience factor that was supposed to make it harder to level up, some people have already reached 6-9k levels, which took me about 8 years of playing ft, but they do it for just in 2 years and some of them do it from 3-4 accounts at the same time...
If only they could keep it up,clan buildings will again become unprotected in front of players of high levels in a shorter time than it happened before and it will be very difficult to protect them bc characters can become stronger and clan buildings are capped at 2850.

Thanks compbatant.
you have lvled too fast in past days u have grinded 30 lvls per days and dont say that it took 8 ears for you to get 6k...from 8 years 3 yrs your stucked at 6k...so in real it took only 1 or 2 year to get 6k for u...
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Leone

Post by Leone »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:28 pm Great update, I hope afk check will continue to develop because maybe soon they will make an auto calculator in the same way :D
Over the past two years, even with the new experience factor that was supposed to make it harder to level up, some people have already reached 6-9k levels, which took me about 8 years of playing ft, but they do it for just in 2 years and some of them do it from 3-4 accounts at the same time...
If only they could keep it up,clan buildings will again become unprotected in front of players of high levels in a shorter time than it happened before and it will be very difficult to protect them bc characters can become stronger and clan buildings are capped at 2850.

Thanks compbatant.
Well said.

The problem is not the lvl 2850 cap, it is the autoclickers that spoil the game for everyone, whether or not they are involved with clans.

For example, would a GM rather be involved in an intricate investigation into autoclickers or helping a genuine player in need?

I also agree that this afk check should develop. It will stop those who try and cheat.

More than this though, to everyone - if you know a player is cheating then report this. Friend or foe. If they are are cheating then they are not really your friend.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Leone wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:32 pm

Thanks compbatant.
Well said.

The problem is not the lvl 2850 cap, it is the autoclickers that spoil the game for everyone, whether or not they are involved with clans.

For example, would a GM rather be involved in an intricate investigation into autoclickers or helping a genuine player in need?

I also agree that this afk check should develop. It will stop those who try and cheat.

More than this though, to everyone - if you know a player is cheating then report this. Friend or foe. If they are are cheating then they are not really your friend.
if my friend is cheating in game he is not my friend?? come on....if my friend gets stronger by cheating or without it its my strenght as well becouse my friend will always help..you dont have your own opinion,your opinion coming from rules only..you obey rules and you are not a free human becouse you obey rules...
you are saying that if i see my friend is cheating i should report him?in my opinion its cruel thing and i m thanksfull that i dont have such friends... i m just wondering how can human have such opinion that he should report his friend for cheating?for me friendship is that you protect your friend even if he cheated to someone coz of right reason.if he did it coz of wrong reason i will give him right advice..
answer mE:WOULD YOU REPORT YOUR REAL BROTHER TO POLICE IF HE STEALS ANYTHING FROM SHOP?your opinion saays that you will do it..
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
generous11

Post by generous11 »

hmm good idea tbh, think my pee should hold in spawns!!
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

@cotne7
"if my friend is cheating in game he is not my friend?? come on....if my friend gets stronger by cheating or without it its my strenght as well becouse my friend will always help..you dont have your own opinion,your opinion coming from rules only..you obey rules and you are not a free human becouse you obey rules...
you are saying that if i see my friend is cheating i should report him?in my opinion its cruel thing and i m thanksfull that i dont have such friends... i m just wondering how can human have such opinion that he should report his friend for cheating?for me friendship is that you protect your friend even if he cheated to someone coz of right reason.if he did it coz of wrong reason i will give him right advice..
answer mE:WOULD YOU REPORT YOUR REAL BROTHER TO POLICE IF HE STEALS ANYTHING FROM SHOP?your opinion saays that you will do it.."

Relax a bit....I think you miss the point. The best friend for the future of FT is someone who won't cheat the game for his own benefit and yes that means if such a person uses his cheating to help others does not excuse his cheating. He still is a cheater even if he is a nice cheater. If someone cheating in the game doesn't bother us then you or I become cheaters too. We cheat everyone who wants to play honestly. I hope you understand what I am saying...I mean you no disrespect.
Retired
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Mages are lost now forever !

Edited: a bit harsh comment , don't you think? - Akkilles
DUKE of SK-Clan
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

gulander i understabd you too but cant agree that sorry.
we just have different opinions mate.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
zippo121

Post by zippo121 »

I don't understand the players who started crying about the spell clamp for 30 seconds. I went to grind with my mage on purpose yesterday. I didn't notice the difference. I'm so used to playing mage that I can play and watch a movie. It's not difficult for me to put my finger on the spell again, I don't even need to look at the screen every time (for example). I got 23 levels and I didn't have any problems. I noticed that people complain for 30 seconds because they are playing afk/clicker. It immediately becomes clear. It is much easier to set the spell clip to be permanent or set up clicks on spells than a 30-second clip. Play honestly without breaking the rules. Do not abuse afk and autoclickers. Then you won't have any problems from the new update. It is not necessary to say that have have become weaker, of course they have become weaker for those who cannot abuse as before.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Gullander wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:54 am @cotne7
"if my friend is cheating in game he is not my friend?? come on....if my friend gets stronger by cheating or without it its my strenght as well becouse my friend will always help..you dont have your own opinion,your opinion coming from rules only..you obey rules and you are not a free human becouse you obey rules...
answer mE:WOULD YOU REPORT YOUR REAL BROTHER TO POLICE IF HE STEALS ANYTHING FROM SHOP?your opinion saays that you will do it.."

Relax a bit....I think you miss the point. The best friend for the future of FT is someone who won't cheat the game for his own benefit and yes that means if such a person uses his cheating to help others does not excuse his cheating. He still is a cheater even if he is a nice cheater. If someone cheating in the game doesn't bother us then you or I become cheaters too. We cheat everyone who wants to play honestly. I hope you understand what I am saying...I mean you no disrespect.
Exactly this.