New AFK system

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: New AFK system

Post by Leone »

cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:43 pm
Leone wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:32 pm
Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:28 pm Great update, I hope afk check will continue to develop because maybe soon they will make an auto calculator in the same way :D
Over the past two years, even with the new experience factor that was supposed to make it harder to level up, some people have already reached 6-9k levels, which took me about 8 years of playing ft, but they do it for just in 2 years and some of them do it from 3-4 accounts at the same time...
If only they could keep it up,clan buildings will again become unprotected in front of players of high levels in a shorter time than it happened before and it will be very difficult to protect them bc characters can become stronger and clan buildings are capped at 2850.

Thanks compbatant.
Well said.

The problem is not the lvl 2850 cap, it is the autoclickers that spoil the game for everyone, whether or not they are involved with clans.

For example, would a GM rather be involved in an intricate investigation into autoclickers or helping a genuine player in need?

I also agree that this afk check should develop. It will stop those who try and cheat.

More than this though, to everyone - if you know a player is cheating then report this. Friend or foe. If they are are cheating then they are not really your friend.
if my friend is cheating in game he is not my friend?? come on....if my friend gets stronger by cheating or without it its my strenght as well becouse my friend will always help..you dont have your own opinion,your opinion coming from rules only..you obey rules and you are not a free human becouse you obey rules...
you are saying that if i see my friend is cheating i should report him?in my opinion its cruel thing and i m thanksfull that i dont have such friends... i m just wondering how can human have such opinion that he should report his friend for cheating?for me friendship is that you protect your friend even if he cheated to someone coz of right reason.if he did it coz of wrong reason i will give him right advice..
answer mE:WOULD YOU REPORT YOUR REAL BROTHER TO POLICE IF HE STEALS ANYTHING FROM SHOP?your opinion saays that you will do it..
Thank you for clarifying your position.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

now i tried many times.....

MY KEYBOARD IS NOT APPEARING ! WHY ?

Its not working !!!
DUKE of SK-Clan
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Gullander wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:54 am @cotne7
"if my friend is cheating in game he is not my friend?? come on....if my friend gets stronger by cheating or without it its my strenght as well becouse my friend will always help..you dont have your own opinion,your opinion coming from rules only..you obey rules and you are not a free human becouse you obey rules...
you are saying that if i see my friend is cheating i should report him?in my opinion its cruel thing and i m thanksfull that i dont have such friends... i m just wondering how can human have such opinion that he should report his friend for cheating?for me friendship is that you protect your friend even if he cheated to someone coz of right reason.if he did it coz of wrong reason i will give him right advice..
answer mE:WOULD YOU REPORT YOUR REAL BROTHER TO POLICE IF HE STEALS ANYTHING FROM SHOP?your opinion saays that you will do it.."

Relax a bit....I think you miss the point. The best friend for the future of FT is someone who won't cheat the game for his own benefit and yes that means if such a person uses his cheating to help others does not excuse his cheating. He still is a cheater even if he is a nice cheater. If someone cheating in the game doesn't bother us then you or I become cheaters too. We cheat everyone who wants to play honestly. I hope you understand what I am saying...I mean you no disrespect.
Agree with Gullander and Leone
Leone wrote:Thank you for clarifying your position.
and this as well.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

zippo121 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:26 am I don't understand the players who started crying about the spell clamp for 30 seconds. {snip} I got 23 levels and I didn't have any problems. {snip}
There ya go. Just a new strategy, get use to it and you are off and running.
As one GM once told me, "New players will never know the difference."
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

SK1976 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:53 pm now i tried many times.....

MY KEYBOARD IS NOT APPEARING ! WHY ?

Its not working !!!
SK sometimes the keyboard can be delayed due of lag.
I also want to ask if you've tried other devices ?
I know you have many devices.
Let us know if this "not appearing keyboard" happened on all devices. I'm not sure why you have this problem. Do not panic :D

-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

i heared that problem from other players too.

It happened mostely on a bit older devices with lower RAM. That happens not only on this game...on other apps too, because of recources i think. If i close apps and free ram and starting again, it works well again fro some hours. I have another game on that device with more than 200mb installed on it, and it works 30 minutes+ maybe than it lagged and stopped working too. After i close that game and freed ram again. starting it again...and it is working again 30+ minutes. I think it will be if i am in a bigger spawn where my device needs more to calculate. Maybe the keyboard will appear, but it needs a while if my ram is fullerr, but that will be too late for it ! Till it will appear the game will kick me. On my other tablet it is working ! Maybe its only a RAM issue.
But idk exactly the reason of it !
How many times we have till we got jail for failing the AFK check ?

Mages still need a 1 x activating atk like ALL other classes too.

Remember if a mage will be in a big spawn !
Mages have low hps on grinding and need to heal allways. And if they are not healing they will die.
I died 2 times by such a reason by monsters surrounding me :( Now i play my mage with high hp and let pets kill monsters.
Now there is no other reason to level up a mage i think.

I will check more this system and will let you know on other classes or devices what will happen !
And i will leave an info about it here !

Hopefully all will become good to players in the future !

Greetings....SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
Recson

Post by Recson »

This is a very hot topic.
I live...
magic girl

Post by magic girl »

i think this afk system good in pc only "keyboard no pops out "
mobile + mage no good combination "keyboard pops out "
a little time ago afk check ,i was clicking heal and other spell lol the afk question got deleted and me got kicked out :/
i hope there something need to be fixed for no auto keypad pop
also worrying for the player who do scorpion hunt
thank you
have a good day GM ^^
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

yes. i tested it now on the PC version too.
There it works well because no keyboard is needed !

On mobile i told the problem some posts before.

On some more powerful devices it would work...but on some older (not realy old, maybe 2 years+ old) devices it could happen that no keyboard will appear or it will hang !
I recognized sometimes in a spawn 30+ fps !
I think that is because the lower power of processor or maybe a cheaper komponents in some devices.

On mobile Tablet i sometimes get maybe NO Keyboard or it appears but it HANGS or takes too long for input the answer, because the keyboard is STUCKING !

I told that problem some posts before !

Many peoples have such problems too i think.

Many peoples who are playing this game are not rich as some others...
They life in a poor family or in a poor country and have not many chances to get good devices.
I think some using only china-devices, because they are cheaper.
But because they are cheaper they have cheaper komponents.
But thats not the only reason.
My Lenovo Tab hangs sometimes too, and i still dont know why it is.
I discussed that with an old friend on discord why it could be. He knowing it better than me, and he has given up too. It is like it is with that tablet.
And its an expensive tablet !

But... That problem could be a RAM-management-problem with that device, but i dont know it exactly.
I tried an RAM-freer-APP, but that that is not working too.
I take it like it is now, because FT is still running on it.

I think we should not do it with a chatline-question. We need another solution for it !

Thats only my statement what i think about problems on it, or what i recognized in the last days.
Peoples contakting me via discord, or via phone, or i see it on the forum or in game-discord.

At me its mainly that my keyboard hangs, or will not appear on a device that i play.

I tried out the PC-Version, and there all is ok, because i think its too...because a keyboard appearing is not needed on that version.

Another problem could be that its confusing if a chat appears. Its a small and not realy recognizable question, if no keyboard appears.

Greetings...SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Like I mentioned in my previous post in this thread. I'm not sure why the keyboard is not appearing but I would like to give some tips and hopefully it will help on some smartphone devices.

Reinstall the game and make sure the game is completely deleted from the phone (cookies ect.).

Reduce the effects in game.

Some devices specially older one and is overworked on it's RAM may affect the game.
So factory reset is needed.

-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules