THE DUMBEST FT UPDATE EVER!!!!!

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Moonraker

Re: THE DUMBEST FT UPDATE EVER!!!!!

Post by Moonraker »

just joe wrote:
blitzcraig wrote:... the GM team ... they are more concerned with game play being fair and players having fun...
I think I have to disagree with that point, Blitz. Many players no longer play due to the fact the game is no longer enjoyable.
There have been a lot of recent changes. Some are accepted as a desirable advance to the game. Many others are undesirable to the players. I am pretty sure I am not alone when I say some of it takes away from my experience.
I rarely log on anymore. It seems to me, and I know a handful of others, that the motivation of the Creator has shifted from the players input and enjoyment being valued to a desire for monetary gain.
I don't say this to offend anyone. My apologies if anyone feels I have done so. I am only stating my opinion.
From where I sit, the game is no longer about long term characters. It is designed for a constant influx of new players to throw some money at for a while and then vanish to make room for a new crowd.
I have had characters on FT for a little more than a year. In that time I have seen mods (GM's, now) come and go. Most of the players that were always on have quit playing. I rarely log on because PvP is not enjoyable to me, but my only protection (due to the latest update) costs me $2.51 US for a single week!?! Are you kidding?
I believe I am about finished wasting my time on deaf ears. If it is not enjoyable, why should I bother?
PREACH IT BROTHER!!!!!!
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

i do have to agree to a certain point that was a really bad update. plus its not like it takes ages as it is to walk from one side to the other lol. maybe it could be changed to 6 or just as it was before but i dont see how making it slow is of any major advantage yes there are loads of loop holes some still exist. tho the fun harmless ones like like logging off and letting a lvl 1 kill the last spec of hp of a dragon to gain all the xp as the strong one logs etc... has been removed *cry*
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

Now that players can move pet with a whip.. PLEASE restore speed to those that use sieges... there is no reason now to penalize siege users with .5 speed... Please fix this.
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

U GUYS CRY TOO MUCH LOL
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

ALL GOLGREN WHAA WHAA THIS WHAA WHAA THAT SHUT UP ALREADY RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR ! !!!!
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

SISSY LA LAS ALL OF U
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

GOLGREN wrote:SISSY LA LAS ALL OF U
Sissy is a Dr thing. Now may be in LGND(?)
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

2.51$ is nothing it wont even buy you half a coffee in star bucks so i dont see why your arguing? updates used to come very slowly it was a long process and dev needs to feed himself. recently the updates have been more complex hes obviously putting in alot more time and effort, servers are not extremely expensive but they are not free neither, so for his work if he was employed he would be on a half decent salary for this work, but hes the boss so expect more with more to organise.
and if hes doing this full time. then he has a mortgage to pay clothes food. he needs a decent pay. i say dev should add more little things to buy. and more to the point we asked for pvp protection we got it. if you dont like dont buy and play as you were before
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

josh50052 wrote:2.51$ is nothing it wont even buy you half a coffee in star bucks so i dont see why your arguing? updates used to come very slowly it was a long process and dev needs to feed himself. recently the updates have been more complex hes obviously putting in alot more time and effort, servers are not extremely expensive but they are not free neither, so for his work if he was employed he would be on a half decent salary for this work, but hes the boss so expect more with more to organise.
and if hes doing this full time. then he has a mortgage to pay clothes food. he needs a decent pay. i say dev should add more little things to buy. and more to the point we asked for pvp protection we got it. if you dont like dont buy and play as you were before
Thank you for the kind words to creator.

That the staff team is doing their work for free says something about the total income for the game, too ;-)
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

Gandalf wrote:
josh50052 wrote:2.51$ is nothing it wont even buy you half a coffee in star bucks so i dont see why your arguing? updates used to come very slowly it was a long process and dev needs to feed himself. recently the updates have been more complex hes obviously putting in alot more time and effort, servers are not extremely expensive but they are not free neither, so for his work if he was employed he would be on a half decent salary for this work, but hes the boss so expect more with more to organise.
Thank you for the kind words to creator.

That the staff team is doing their work for free says something about the total income for the game, too ;-)
and of course he has the support of some excellent staff XD

I hope that i will be accepted as part of the mod community to help further in the journey of forgotten tales hint hint^^lol