THE DUMBEST FT UPDATE EVER!!!!!

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Moonraker

THE DUMBEST FT UPDATE EVER!!!!!

Post by Moonraker »

IS.......making the walking speed of players with sieges default to .5 ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!

using this logic a players speed with a dragon or other pet should be 3 BECAUSE PETS MOVE FASTER THEN PLAYERS WHEN ON THIER OWN.....

See where I am coming from here....Updates should make the game MORE FUN!!!!!!!

NOT MORE FRUSTRATING

I don't care about your reasoning..... because when in doubt ask yourselves this WILL THIS UPDATE MAKE IT MORE FUN OR WILL IT MAKE IT FRUSTRATING.....IF FRUSTRATING DONT FRIKING DO IT!!!!!
Last edited by Moonraker on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arachnia

Re: THE DUMBEST FT UPDATE EVER!!!!!

Post by Arachnia »

Your post is full of insults. This is absolutely intolerable.

I recommend to rewrite it.
Retired Game Admin (GM)
For contact with staff, please send a PM to GM Inbox

Useful Links:
- Forum Rules | Game Rules
- Game Help | Monster list | Item list
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

Arachnia wrote:Your post is full of insults. This is absolutely intolerable.

I recommend to rewrite it.

that's IT..... full of insults one questionable line and it full of insults?

I removed the ONE questionable line..... this is why FT is dieing.... you are more concerned about one questionable line and then say my post is full of insults...instead of my point..... really.

I am sorry if I call it like I see it..... and this is how I see it.

AND I purposefully wrote it with a tone of frustration hoping someone would get it... I guess I expected too much.
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

Ya know.. I have been playing FT since about one month after it was available online... And have supported ft with an average of about 30.00 dollars a month since the buy stuff was added, If one combines all my purchases together. My last purchase alone was over 100.00 in August I helps others when I can. I have even gone to low lvl spawn parties where only XP was given and I have given away high lvl gear to the players there... I am the type of player FT desperately needs.. I didn't call any specific person a name. I didn't use profanity... I simply expressed my frustration..... Can we not express our frustration..... Has FT become a fascist state?.....
maxter

Post by maxter »

Moonraker wrote:Ya know.. I have been playing FT since about one month after it was available online... And have supported ft with an average of about 30.00 dollars a month since the buy stuff was added, If one combines all my purchases together. My last purchase alone was over 100.00 in August I helps others when I can. I have even gone to low lvl spawn parties where only XP was given and I have given away high lvl gear to the players there... I am the type of player FT desperately needs.. I didn't call any specific person a name. I didn't use profanity... I simply expressed my frustration..... Can we not express our frustration..... Has FT become a fascist state?.....
Another mad player, thats what happens when you play 1 game too long lol.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I actually think the lower speed for those with siege weapons is a great change. Yes, I think it makes the game more fun (and I completely agree with you that this is the question to ask) - here's why: PvP players abuse siege weapons for holding extra items and blocking.. this discourages that. A move that discourages abusive methods used by a minority to frustrate the majority is a good move imo ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Arachnia

Post by Arachnia »

Moonraker wrote:I removed the ONE questionable line..... this is why FT is dieing.... you are more concerned about one questionable line and then say my post is full of insults...instead of my point..... really.

I am sorry if I call it like I see it..... and this is how I see it.
Thank you for editing your post. Still the title remains.

Be aware that one foul apple (line) affects the whole basket (your post).

By the way, blitzcraig answered you already.
I couldn't have given a better reply.
Retired Game Admin (GM)
For contact with staff, please send a PM to GM Inbox

Useful Links:
- Forum Rules | Game Rules
- Game Help | Monster list | Item list
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

GOLGREN ATE TWO SIEGE ONCE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR ! !!!!!
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

blitzcraig wrote:I actually think the lower speed for those with siege weapons is a great change. Yes, I think it makes the game more fun (and I completely agree with you that this is the question to ask) - here's why: PvP players abuse siege weapons for holding extra items and blocking.. this discourages that. A move that discourages abusive methods used by a minority to frustrate the majority is a good move imo ;)
YES lets punish over the majority to fix a problem the minority is doing....... You know sieges can be destroyed by other players... so your reply doesn't hold water. To that same logic.... No pets .. No xtra packs expansion because those can be used the same way that you described sieges as being used..... holding xtra items......

If calling an update dumn.. is a violation ... then you might as well take downb the entire forum.....

My origional point stands.....
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

maxter wrote:
Moonraker wrote:Ya know.. I have been playing FT since about one month after it was available online... And have supported ft with an average of about 30.00 dollars a month since the buy stuff was added, If one combines all my purchases together. My last purchase alone was over 100.00 in August I helps others when I can. I have even gone to low lvl spawn parties where only XP was given and I have given away high lvl gear to the players there... I am the type of player FT desperately needs.. I didn't call any specific person a name. I didn't use profanity... I simply expressed my frustration..... Can we not express our frustration..... Has FT become a fascist state?.....
Another mad player, thats what happens when you play 1 game too long lol.

I am mad because I have supported this game since the beginning..... I suppose I should quit and take my 400.00 a year I spent to help keep it running.... Will YOU make up the difference..... I doubt it..... you are prob one of the many parasites that play on my dime...

I will say this... NO MORE.. I will spend nothing else on FT.... This is what happens when you don't properly vett a game change.... This was simply not thought through..... I Lost a 1500 castle a 1000 castle and a 1500 tower because OF A CHANGE THAT CAUSED A BUG... THAT I DIDNT REALISE UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE..... did I get my build back of course not..... I am frankly frustrated so much that I WONT SPEND ANOTHER DIME ON FT.... Thank you GMS... for pissing me off Arachnia...... you just cost this game a financialy loyal player.. way to go GM!!!!!