New game Google Playstore link - IMPORTANT

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Racoon

Re: New game Google Playstore link - IMPORTANT

Post by Racoon »

I downloaded new app and rated 5 stars. Also I repurchased adds removal again.
Cheers Racoon
Racoon

Post by Racoon »

Srry I also deleted purchase email but I did reply to email to Matuse for refund, I thought at the time that was how it was to be done.
Cheers Racoon
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

josh50053 josh brown ..... not to mention in app purchases have gone up by 10%
Bence

Post by Bence »

compbatant, i hope you will read it. could you upload the game to somewhere in apk format? My another dev went wrong, so i have to use a verry old android device, and the market don't exist anymore.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

[Dr] INK
rickdogg10

Post by rickdogg10 »

I installed the new version and rated it 4 out of 5 stars cause it recharged me for removing adds again. Waiting for refund.
dervambs

Post by dervambs »

This is bad.. Ok now i reinstall this game for new link..
How can I prove that I bought ads to OLD LINK?? I don't have enough money for buy again ads..
Name dervambs
[*]A smile for day, doesn't cost anything!
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

if your looking for your recipe to prove you bought something from google play there are 2 main methods to do this.

1. is to go thru your @mails but this can be a long and tiresome process especially if you are like me with over 20,000 to go thru.

2. is you can login to your Google dashboard and view all your purchases including apps that have been removed any old and new devices, Picasa, drive etc....

there is a final alternative and thats to call google support or @mail them and they can find anything. However they have 24/7 support in the usa in the uk its 9-5 monday to Friday some countries still dont have this feature theres even a live chat sometimes...
1453-Fatih

Post by 1453-Fatih »

İ download
dervambs

Post by dervambs »

josh50052 wrote:if your looking for your recipe to prove you bought something from google play there are 2 main methods to do this.

1. is to go thru your @mails but this can be a long and tiresome process especially if you are like me with over 20,000 to go thru.

2. is you can login to your Google dashboard and view all your purchases including apps that have been removed any old and new devices, Picasa, drive etc....

there is a final alternative and thats to call google support or @mail them and they can find anything. However they have 24/7 support in the usa in the uk its 9-5 monday to Friday some countries still dont have this feature theres even a live chat sometimes...
Well the solution is that there appears to applications bought in google play market
And anyway I not deleted the old version without ads . So how can i solve this?? Any mod or admin can pm me thx..
[*]A smile for day, doesn't cost anything!