New game Google Playstore link - IMPORTANT

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

New game Google Playstore link - IMPORTANT

Post by compbatant »

We were forced to rename the game package in Google Playstore.
Please reinstall FT from new address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... o.ftmmorpg
This is required to get any future updates and also for working purchases.
What happened exactly? Google removed game from market because I put some of your comments into description and also I mentioned that if you like Game X then you will like FT game, too. It was a violation of their policy. Sadly, Google didn't send a warning but removed the app without any chance of fixing it...
I had to upload FT as new game. Download stats, ratings, your comments ... all are gone.
To make it worse, it happened when I was on holidays and I had no computer with me. With the help of friends I managed to change the game package and upload it again to the Playstore. It was very hard, making it on phone and having a very slow internet connection. But we managed it!!!
Now, I need your help!!! Please add a comment again and rate the app. It will help a lot with the new start and ensure, that new players join us.
I have so many ideas, that I want to implement. I can not do it without your help. Please install the game from the new link and add your rating on google store. Thank you very much!
And now some good news: On the first week of May, new high level items and new map will be added to the game :)
To encourage you to install Forgotten Tales from the new link we created a lottery:
From all players who will post their name here and also download the game from new link we will draw rewards: 1st place +100 levels, 2nd gets +10 levels and 1 item of choice (including new items), 3rd place gets an item of choice.
Also, we do the same with the ratings. Every rating is added to the lottery and can win, ignoring the ratings content (1-5 stars etc.), because you should rate how you like the game. But we hope for good ratings!

Edit:
If you paid for removing ads you need to purchase it again. But don't worry, please send to me previous and new purchase ID and i will refund your purchase so you will not pay twice. Refund can be delayed bacuae i am still on holidays without computer but for sure you will get your money back in few days.
LIZARDKING

Re: New game Google Playstore link - IMPORTANT

Post by LIZARDKING »

compbatant wrote:We were forced to rename the game package in Google Playstore.
Please reinstall FT from new address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... o.ftmmorpg
This is required to get any future updates and also for working purchases.
What happened exactly? Google removed game from market because I put some of your comments into description and also I mentioned that if you like Game X then you will like FT game, too. It was a violation of their policy. Sadly, Google didn't send a warning but removed the app without any chance of fixing it...
I had to upload FT as new game. Download stats, ratings, your comments ... all are gone.
To make it worse, it happened when I was on holidays and I had no computer with me. With the help of friends I managed to change the game package and upload it again to the Playstore. It was very hard, making it on phone and having a very slow internet connection. But we managed it!!!
Now, I need your help!!! Please add a comment again and rate the app. It will help a lot with the new start and ensure, that new players join us.
I have so many ideas, that I want to implement. I can not do it without your help. Please install the game from the new link and add your rating on google store. Thank you very much!
And now some good news: On the first week of May, new high level items and new map will be added to the game :)
To encourage you to install Forgotten Tales from the new link we created a lottery:
From all players who will post their name here and also download the game from new link we will draw rewards: 1st place +100 levels, 2nd gets +10 levels and 1 item of choice (including new items), 3rd place gets an item of choice.
Also, we do the same with the ratings. Every rating is added to the lottery and can win, ignoring the ratings content (1-5 stars etc.), because you should rate how you like the game. But we hope for good ratings!
winterbows

Post by winterbows »

Me downloaded new game ,I DR GOOD(TRIO)
patrapture

Post by patrapture »

by following link I get msg that browser no longer supported, thatbi.kust access thru google play app.

i just want to confirm i am.downloading correct app (of FT), there however is only one version to download still called forgotten tales as i see it, is this correxct all.comments r from 4/12-4/13 please advise so i can continue to download and rate please. Thank you and huge bummer thanks for coming thru for us junkies.
Bence

Post by Bence »

Bence downloaded and commented.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
James142

Post by James142 »

Put name here and download game for the lottery thing right? OK then, I'm Rasta and have game downloaded and rated game on play store.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
ballwayasw16

Post by ballwayasw16 »

Airborne16 on board with new link and LOTTERY.
Last edited by ballwayasw16 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
doug

Post by doug »

I had to reload the game new from the playstore, but now have ads. I sadly wont have enough money to repurchase no ads for a couple of weeks. Otherwise, it seems to run ok. Greystar
HeyThere

Post by HeyThere »

real magic, downloaded and rated :D *****
Last edited by HeyThere on Sat May 07, 2016 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
real magic ~~ mage *☆*☆*☆*
Happy Daze ~~ archer >>>-------->
ninenine

Post by ninenine »

Yea, my player name is 99. I just downloaded and rated it. :P