New game Google Playstore link - IMPORTANT

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

DarkMagi

Re: New game Google Playstore link - IMPORTANT

Post by DarkMagi »

compbatant wrote:We were forced to rename the game package in Google Playstore.
Please reinstall FT from new address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... o.ftmmorpg
This is required to get any future updates and also for working purchases.
What happened exactly? Google removed game from market because I put some of your comments into description and also I mentioned that if you like Game X then you will like FT game, too. It was a violation of their policy. Sadly, Google didn't send a warning but removed the app without any chance of fixing it...
I had to upload FT as new game. Download stats, ratings, your comments ... all are gone.
To make it worse, it happened when I was on holidays and I had no computer with me. With the help of friends I managed to change the game package and upload it again to the Playstore. It was very hard, making it on phone and having a very slow internet connection. But we managed it!!!
Now, I need your help!!! Please add a comment again and rate the app. It will help a lot with the new start and ensure, that new players join us.
I have so many ideas, that I want to implement. I can not do it without your help. Please install the game from the new link and add your rating on google store. Thank you very much!
And now some good news: On the first week of May, new high level items and new map will be added to the game :)
To encourage you to install Forgotten Tales from the new link we created a lottery:
From all players who will post their name here and also download the game from new link we will draw rewards: 1st place +100 levels, 2nd gets +10 levels and 1 item of choice (including new items), 3rd place gets an item of choice.
Also, we do the same with the ratings. Every rating is added to the lottery and can win, ignoring the ratings content (1-5 stars etc.), because you should rate how you like the game. But we hope for good ratings!

Edit:
If you paid for removing ads you need to purchase it again. But don't worry, please send to me previous and new purchase ID and i will refund your purchase so you will not pay twice. Refund can be delayed bacuae i am still on holidays without computer but for sure you will get your money back in few days.
On the ad removal purchases. To me the whole ordeal is a big incoveance. The having to purchase it again, find my old receipt, new receipt, copy both, and send in a ticket for a refund. I personally am not happy at all about the matter.

Name DarkMagi

edited by Gandalf, 14th April:
I agree 100% and the whole team does, DarkMagi. That is why we will over-compensate this inconvenience. Only, we have limits atm, because creator is away without computer. patience would be great, be sure, that we find a way to make all happy here. You can also write me a PM at start of May, if you are still unhappy. Because till then, we should have a solution ;-)
DarkMagi

Post by DarkMagi »

compbatant wrote:We were forced to rename the game package in Google Playstore.
Please reinstall FT from new address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... o.ftmmorpg
This is required to get any future updates and also for working purchases.
What happened exactly? Google removed game from market because I put some of your comments into description and also I mentioned that if you like Game X then you will like FT game, too. It was a violation of their policy. Sadly, Google didn't send a warning but removed the app without any chance of fixing it...
I had to upload FT as new game. Download stats, ratings, your comments ... all are gone.
To make it worse, it happened when I was on holidays and I had no computer with me. With the help of friends I managed to change the game package and upload it again to the Playstore. It was very hard, making it on phone and having a very slow internet connection. But we managed it!!!
Now, I need your help!!! Please add a comment again and rate the app. It will help a lot with the new start and ensure, that new players join us.
I have so many ideas, that I want to implement. I can not do it without your help. Please install the game from the new link and add your rating on google store. Thank you very much!
And now some good news: On the first week of May, new high level items and new map will be added to the game :)
To encourage you to install Forgotten Tales from the new link we created a lottery:
From all players who will post their name here and also download the game from new link we will draw rewards: 1st place +100 levels, 2nd gets +10 levels and 1 item of choice (including new items), 3rd place gets an item of choice.
Also, we do the same with the ratings. Every rating is added to the lottery and can win, ignoring the ratings content (1-5 stars etc.), because you should rate how you like the game. But we hope for good ratings!

Edit:
If you paid for removing ads you need to purchase it again. But don't worry, please send to me previous and new purchase ID and i will refund your purchase so you will not pay twice. Refund can be delayed bacuae i am still on holidays without computer but for sure you will get your money back in few days.
Ads are back
This is especially disappointing when you yourself are the reason this happened. Makes me seriously rethink rather i will continue to play or not let along put anymore money into this game.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

DarkMagi wrote: Ads are back
This is especially disappointing when you yourself are the reason this happened. Makes me seriously rethink rather i will continue to play or not let along put anymore money into this game.
As I wrote i will refund this purchase. I am one person company. I dont have lawers who will read all policies which changes very often :( I wanted to focus on developing game. Sorry for all problems.
naomi

Post by naomi »

downloaded new ft and rated it^_^

-naomi
Last edited by naomi on Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
rdg.stiche

Post by rdg.stiche »

Downloaded and rated. Stiche.
DarkMagi

Post by DarkMagi »

compbatant wrote:
DarkMagi wrote: Ads are back
As I wrote i will refund this purchase. I am one person company. I dont have lawers who will read all policies which changes very often :( I wanted to focus on developing game. Sorry for all problems.
Ok but reading those polices is part of your job and a job you should stay up to date on. I very well know you have made very good money off of this game. More than enough for you to sit down and keep on top of these things.
Not keeping up to date on these things can land you in the middle of a lawsuit.
toosh

Post by toosh »

Downloaded and rate it:) toosh.
toosh arch, lv 1000
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Installed and rated :D
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

DarkMagi wrote:Ok but reading those polices is part of your job and a job you should stay up to date on
I think we all are well aware this game is released by a small company. If we play it, imho we should accept the good as well as the bad aspects of that.
To buy the no ads again then ask refounding is annoying, I agree, but I think we have to give credits to creator and his staff, too: solutions are being made up in very short time, we received apologies, we are going to have a special event too.
Whit big companies we often cant have feedbacks from developers nor commercials, not to mention the possibilities to have a direct dialogue with them, or to be part of game improvement with ideas, brainstorming and so on.
A problem happened, it is being solved quickly. Knowing how difficult it might be to know all details on how Playstore works, I am on the side of giving support :D
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Kulgan

Post by Kulgan »

I downloaded and installed the game from the new link above, and rated it with five stars simply because i love it. I've been playing it for years now and i think you are doing a awesome job maintaining and upgradeing it. Thank you for a super greate game experience!

Kulgan
Cya around Guys and Gals! Take care and have fun until next time! :D