More skins coming soon

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

death911

Re: More skins coming soon

Post by death911 »

No lol i didn't mean that.i very well know that skins may or maynot be accepted. My only point is now no one is going to get anymore special skins because they have also locked the special skins request thread. So i see no point in posting any more skins here.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

not necessarily since the thread was realy for lv1500+ requests for skins. reward skins are not requested i think, if your skin is selected to be in game i beleave GM will contact you, you dont need to request or be a certain lvl. amaybe a gm can confirm?
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

MadMikael wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:06 am As for your case, it may be possible that the admins will still consider what was offered, if you ask.
I do not speak for the admins, nor their decisions, but I will say I have no objection in you still being entitled to it.
I appreciate the thought, but I feel I relinquished that with my behavior.
rearrow wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:01 pm not necessarily since the thread was realy for lv1500+ requests for skins. reward skins are not requested i think, if your skin is selected to be in game i beleave GM will contact you, you dont need to request or be a certain lvl. amaybe a gm can confirm?
Reward skins (for content, not lvl) MAY still be considered, but I would PM a GM to request such, along with proof that your skin (with post for verification) is already released in game. GMs don't contact players (to the best of my knowledge) to offer skins for added content. Content that has been added, but not released, is not considered eligible until released, based on posts I read in other skin threads. GMs are welcome to verify or not, if I'm mistaken.
Omnes Autem Uri
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

This topic is locked pending removal of off-topic messages
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.