Upcoming changes: Clans - Structures Upkeep

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

RyoHazuki

Re: Upcoming changes: Clans - Structures Upkeep

Post by RyoHazuki »

I know that throwing a tantrum isn't going to get me anywhere but you need to understand you're planning on taking 1-2 years worth of accomplishments off me and the others.
It's a lot to ask someone if you can take two years of their limited time on this planet, let alone forcibly remove it just for the sake of being stubborn despite creating the illusion that you wanted us to help you work it out.
As I keep saying, I see no reason at all why we can't have maps with different rules, it's been done before and for the sake of not stealing our accomplishments just because you want other clans to build where our hard earned bases are, it should be done again.
If you go ahead with this, how do you plan on giving me my time back?
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

You asked our opinion and this is it.
dragkardragcar

Post by dragkardragcar »

gurads killing and building kills should get money for clan or xp lost for building this
im doing my best trying not to say how much i dislike this new change i spent years on building and now idk what to do
this is about to make me no knowing how much am i going to stay in game even if my changes are implemented
i dont log on forum much and give advices because i dont belive they change anything gamewise but ill tell you this if this goes on idk if i stay in game
patrapture

Post by patrapture »

the point of giving clans the powers to regulate would allow for more regulation. i dont think its fair to siggest that its unregulated being that omly lvl 2500 ane up can destroy a bldg over 400lvl. thisbis a fair point but u overlooked it seems that we dont have the power to regulate, whichbis specifically what i am asking for, shoot ill be the first one to make a clan just to regulate but u need gove me the power to do so without the only ones havingnpower r based on how much real money spent on lvls. i know wh(what clans on my map) r inactice and/or suseptibble to long oortion of inactivity.
patrapture

Post by patrapture »

another point i wanna bring to your attention is that only 2 ppl support this and 1 person supported the idea half heartedly, one of those people admitted thy have no buildongs and forgive me if i am wrong tanisbonly supported the idea agreeing that it needed serious reconsideration. so with overwhelming opposition to taxes/charges, we still discussing charges and taxes, that is not meeting halfway. u admit depreciation at first glance is a good idea but refuse to build upon it, we not getting anywhere with glimpses.
dragkardragcar

Post by dragkardragcar »

boost up farm profits
make clan members pay taxes
make base entering fee make buildings kills worth gold
make guards kill worth gold
let farm with pets in them make more money
condition pets in farm with fish being fed to them
make more ways of making money not only grinding or that usles farm issue
make clan able to help building ally clans buildings but not to upgrade
make gates able to be entered sideways

and if you actualy keeping up this plan try this one as well

make all players sign a treety to say they will play jumping on one leg from now on
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

Although not all clan members are here voicing their opinions, I assure you that, upon me asking them, every single one of the builders have said that it's outrageous that you are even considering this given the work that we have put in. They feel the same way as we do.
dragkardragcar

Post by dragkardragcar »

RyoHazuki wrote:These new ruoes on their own aren't a bad idea......IF THEY WERE IMPLEMENTED BEFORE EVERYONE WASTED 1-2 YEARS OF THEIR LIFES BUILDING THEIR BUILDINGS.

You could start a new clan map and, the rules on this new map are this lay for upkeep rules. Then clans won't lose their hard work. I really think you're underestimating just how much work went into all you see on these clan maps.
too true
dragkardragcar

Post by dragkardragcar »

terminator wrote:
NICKPAN wrote: •Increase FARMS income gold per lvl.
Etc
(These just some kinda random numbers that can be fixxed).
•Make new building: Shop.
So a clan can make their own shops and other players buy items that u sell in ur own price.
Like 86 planks . 100k each
1 iron plate. 6m.
•Change a building name: Private Door
(like our doors)
And add this: Door.
Which door will be able to all to join in ur town. So they visit ur shop shop. Pass in early street etc.
And there will be a cost to pass the door. Like 500 gold.or whatever duke want.

These some good ideas for improve clan incomes.
I really like this idea

But i still think 3% daily is still to much:)
this is a good idea reguardless of this taxing fiasko
dragkardragcar

Post by dragkardragcar »

RyoHazuki wrote:I'l tell you one thing that should be set in stone after at least 1-2 years working on them....our buildings! They may as well have been built in a swamp if they go through with this dumb update.
It will ruin the game.
Noone will build on the maps because they won't trust you not to change the rules again 2 years down the line. The maps will lay bare and all us long time players will have lost everything we worked for.
still to true