NEW CLAN STRUCTURES PLANS

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

lizardman

Re: NEW CLAN STRUCTURES PLANS

Post by lizardman »

I suggest to just to just limit all clans to only be aloud to build on one map,, to clans with buildings on multiple maps,give them time to deside what map they want, and give them full compensation for buildings on other maps, meaning all they gold it took to bilud each building and the upgrades. This will free up alot of space.
That's my idea
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

As said the goal is to eliminate inactive or low active clan buildings a way to do it without the development team having to take any blame at all is by adding saiges that can not be killed by a tower or castle unless you put it in range of the castle. A castle range is 10 spaces around the building have a ballista with 12 range and a high amount of damage due to the high amount of hp the castles have, for example a saige with 25k dmg and I believe a saige hits every 4 to 7 seconds thats somewhere around 175k dmg per minute have 5 players with 2 saiges each they are doing 1750000 per minute a level 1000 castle wouldnt last as long that way as they do with a 5k mage on it. You want a solution here it is, nobody cheats this is a beneficial addition to the game. As known even though a castle can't kill the saige a player can.
Attachments
This is the biggest one
This is the biggest one
Screenshot_2016-06-06-08-46-48.png (283.51 KiB) Viewed 3264 times
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

These are just examples the dmg set to them is simply just numbers I typed they may look good or they may look harsh I'm not judging my own work because like I said its just an idea.
Attachments
Any questions please do ask on in pm.
Any questions please do ask on in pm.
Screenshot_2016-06-06-09-09-26.png (190.53 KiB) Viewed 3263 times
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
patrapture

Post by patrapture »

depriciation aftet inactivity...make lvld for new bldgs cost less and repairs cost more....upgrade siegies.......somehow make it possible that on clan maps a clan of 10 ppl lvl 150average cannot only hold there groubd but be an offense if thy so choose.....reduce the need for lvls to destroy buildong and introduce teamwork to do so..its not fair that u have to be lvl 5000 to be an offensive clan, darn right if u lvl 5000 u have earned the right to b powerful and u should be able to in pvp but u alone shouldnt be able to go on a run of destruction cuz u had bad day at work...

we can elaborate on any of these ideas for the moment i just wanna throw the ideas out there.
maleficence

Post by maleficence »

If you're looking to reduce overcrowding.

1. Implement the ability to move and rotate buildings, after they have been created.(Most of the overcrowding is due to players grabbing whatever land they can find. Which leads to a tangle of one building islands of Clan #C between boarders of Clans #H, #B, and #F)
-Being able to restructure the layout for the best possible space usage can create more compact compounds that are easy to Traverse while creating Open boarder trails between them that are wide enough to move through but too small to build on. (Note that this requires some communication between alliances.....which may be a difficult thing to ask from difficult players, who find it amusing to emulate a personally akin to the hemorrhoid... May be better to dedicate a GM to oganize maps if u can find one who enjoys that kind of thing)

2. Create debuffs for clans that are inactive. ( defined by set number of players logging into the territory and interacting with the buildings in a set number of days) debuffs can be anything from..
•HP degradation
•Decrease in defense and attack (making it easier to destroy)
•Taking double damage
• all of the above
• the severity of the debuff could increase overtime for every day someone fails to interact with their clan territory once the debuff has been activated.

3. An out right petition to a GM to investigate activity and remove the clan buildings of inactive alliances.

Dungeons & Dragons online had an fairly good guild form, In that all guilds degraded over time.. And that this degradation could be slowed/ halted by the overall activity of members. Each member that failed to log in would add to the rate of the degradation. In short, active guilds prospered while inactive ones died out on their own.
It's the developers role to make changes that encourage gameplay in all of its aspects.
It's the players role to enhance gameplay and make it enjoyable for others.

Dejahlia(111) Faerie.
DejahIia (4) Freya (Valkyrie)