Clan buildings and sieges big balance update

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

ayZuse

Re: Clan buildings and sieges big balance update

Post by ayZuse »

Okay so before i start re-building my base ounce again. Fat Castle "10 page" will ultimately be best compared to Big Castle "15 page" as far as HP goes
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
craig37

Post by craig37 »

I understand this is suppose to improve the game but bases are built of certain ranges to protect walls and so on to make a castle worst in range don't make much sense to me . Or for a square tower to have more hp then a round castle based on the amount of resources it is to build. Not much to complain but I think their should be some more thinking before this is actually implemented into the game.
Dr-Octopus

Post by Dr-Octopus »

Short Ranged Siege

Code: Select all

0.600f,0.270f,0.753f,0f,0f,
1.008f,0.339f,-0.925f,0f,0f,
-0.158f,0.410f,-0.021f,0f,0f,
0f,0f,0f,0.980f,0f
Short Ranged Siege.png
Short Ranged Siege.png (130.59 KiB) Viewed 5415 times
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Dr-Octopus

Post by Dr-Octopus »

Lets introduce variety of missiles that can be carried by siege and can do more damage to building also.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
craig37

Post by craig37 »

If they carried a variety of missles that did more damage then it would change the idea of taking so long to destroy . If stone is hitting regular which they are basing this whole diagnosis from then say give sieges fire missles , that would be 1/3 less time for that building to be destroyed. And believe me you don't want trio rash ac godz being handed heavier fire power.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

This system still means that we have to spend OUR TIME putting stats on OUR ENEMIES' Siege ability.
You see what I'm complaining about here? I'm not complaining because of a new proposed update, I was going to complain anyway, I just think that if you're going to spend a WHOLE DAY (you see how precious this time stuff is when it's your own time right Comp?) 'fixing' this, you should at least do it right.
The only reason I still even play is because I can see the good people of ft struggling under this dictatorship.
All you seem to do is give tools for bad people to be even worse and then you call me a complainer just for complaining's sake?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

"... then you call me a complainer just for complaining's sake?"

I wasn't talking about you. You, Craig, Patrapture - you all shared concerns about this update with reasons behind those concerns. I respect that.

I will admit, I don't actually understand what you mean by "spending your time putting stats on your enemy's siege ability" ... care to explain?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Bottom left clan map has almost full resistance to Siege attack. It has an extreme advantage over Siege to be honest Craig I don't see how you can complain...

Combatant please do something about them hiding in between or behind their own Siege machines. I found it extremely difficult to Target some enemies unless I turn the joystick off.
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Bowmpire

Post by Bowmpire »

Balance One More Thing..
If u see GODZ,TRIO,-AC- AND RASH base are really untouchable.There is not even a space for us to siege there base.There towers and castle very close to the space that is leftover.So the question is are they only allowed to siege other bases and we are not allowed to siege there base.Or this Update are for them only.
THINK ABOUT IT
Screenshot_2016-07-06-19-14-15.png (1 MiB) Viewed 5389 times
Screenshot_2016-07-06-17-14-00.png (869.05 KiB) Viewed 5389 times
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-07-06-17-08-38.png (910.41 KiB) Viewed 5389 times
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

blitzcraig wrote:"
I will admit, I don't actually understand what you mean by "spending your time putting stats on your enemy's siege ability" ... care to explain?
Ok, when I log in, 9 times out of 10 we are under attack. Not only do we have try0 but also, rash, gadz ac and anyone else who just wants to spend my time to improve their siege ability standing there and laughing because there is nothing I can do about it. You can't expect those with high level accounts to be on all the time to prevent them and you can't expect us to be logged on 24/7 slaving away over a pickaxe and hammer.
Guess who has to mine all those rocks to replace? Guess who has to build them into the tower. Certainly not the people who are using my time to improve their siege ability whilst knowing full well that they don't have to spend their time building because their maps are invincible. They can literally attack all day long. Going from map to map, border hogging so we can't target them. When we defeat them on one map, they move to the other map, then repeat...all day long, all night long because they have nothing better to do because their maps are invincible.

I am spending MY TIME being forced to help any one of my enemies to improve their siege ability and getting nothing in return, just smiles and laughs from a bunch of nasty pieces of work who know that I can't do anything about it.

If this is all about trying to get me to spend money to fight them off, I promise you, it's not ever going to happen. I'm never putting a penny into this game again. I was quite happy to buy a dark robe here, and an extra backpack there. Maybe a skin occasionally, now, I won't spend 1 pence on the game just on principle