Clan buildings and sieges big balance update

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Bowmpire

Re: Clan buildings and sieges big balance update

Post by Bowmpire »

craig37 wrote:Bow you said it perfect the past is the past and we have better unity .. but you still ask gms for a 2nd chance at the map you couldn't take . Is that reasonable in your eyes ?? No you lost get over it we have had multiple breaches in our base but guess what you guys couldn't do nothin with them opportunitys. So now your askING for a 4th 5th chance where does it end hahahah.
Maybe 6th,7th,8th.....chance may come until and unless the map is fixed. ;)
Bowmpire

Post by Bowmpire »

Time will tell what will happen in future.I am not a fortune teller neither a someone who predicts future.I am just here to voice in the behalf of my friends.
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

I'm not whining or complaining in fact this new update sounds like it might be a good idea. Like every new update will be a couple bugs and quirks to work out...but I do think it's a step in the right direction ^_^

I am curious about the short-range siege machines. If the Siege and the player are behind Enemy Lines line who gets fired?? Does the siege take most of the hits??
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
craig37

Post by craig37 »

I'm jus so confused of all the complaining I mean golgren 1 man can out heal up to 6 sieges. So 3 guys can out heal 18 sieges if you have put any effort into lvling your skills that is and considering ogres aren't very good builders with infinity chart 3 mages maybe out heal 30 sieges with lvl 10 building skills . I mean I understand what your saying you want balance but is that not balance ?? I mean yes you may have to actually play the game to save your builds , or get a alliance like I have that allows people on 24/7. But I think the rest is for your clans to figur out not gms..
Bowmpire

Post by Bowmpire »

Cleopatra wrote:I'm not whining or complaining in fact this new update sounds like it might be a good idea. Like every new update will be a couple bugs and quirks to work out...but I do think it's a step in the right direction ^_^

I am curious about the short-range siege machines. If the Siege and the player are behind Enemy Lines line who gets fired?? Does the siege take most of the hits??
And before we place siege.Player may get hit and die.So,how does it works?
Bowmpire

Post by Bowmpire »

craig37 wrote:I'm jus so confused of all the complaining I mean golgren 1 man can out heal up to 6 sieges. So 3 guys can out heal 18 sieges if you have put any effort into lvling your skills that is and considering ogres aren't very good builders with infinity chart 3 mages maybe out heal 30 sieges with lvl 10 building skills . I mean I understand what your saying you want balance but is that not balance ?? I mean yes you may have to actually play the game to save your builds , or get a alliance like I have that allows people on 24/7. But I think the rest is for your clans to figur out not gms..
Thats past.So forget about the past.Lets talk about the present.We are more united.And we are not blaming gms,we are telling them the island map should be balanced.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

craig37 wrote:Seth your such a funny little kid . Idk why you are even speaking you never fight in war only run this matter doesn't concern you . This is for the big boys :))
Love u know I ain't no kid I got 3 kids and a wife to provide for I refuse to spend my whole day on this game when I have more important things in life and much better priorities. The reason I butt is is for the rest of the players that suffer a unfair battle for property. While u lovers are safe on your lol base nobody can even see unless they are ally to you or unclaned it gives y'all the benefit to leave your map and harass other clans knowing your base is safe. See my point is y'all are given the advantage to be the attackers/the slick leather jacket boys hanging out around the corner that like to start trouble. And you guys seem to be the ones to eventually run and hide at your base when y'all get tired of dying when ur trying to do an attack. Now u lil nice person u said u didn't want any of this getting personal calling me a kid is getting pretty funk personal. 80% of u lil rose petals couldn't get close to being a providing giving father like me. Hell most of u spend more than 12hours a day dedicated to a game when i spend nearly 14 hours out of a day I work my gluteus maximus of out in the heat doing block work setting houses to give other people a roof over there heads. But keep talking babe ur doing good.

Edits: kollex
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
craig37

Post by craig37 »

Sounds like personal issues to me . :) maybe you should quit again then you don't have to watch the rest of it . And you know nothin about my life either haha that's the beauty it's just a game I say lil kid because it is how you pvp not your age .
kollex

Post by kollex »

LordSeth, get your facts straight:
1. Most GODZ, rash, -AC- players are from Russia. I am from Ukraine. Russia is waging an undeclared war against my country. (So you may imagine how much love I feel there. But being a responsible adult, I try to behave fair towards all players). Poland (the developer's country) is neither Russia or Ukraine.

2. I was the one responsible for removing TRIO's mechanics-abusing tower, Arachnia appeared once shortly when TRIO 'demanded' more authority. For which 2 chars were jailed for a day, btw.

3. And when Mike abused the tower forgetfullness bug, it was also me who came and saved your buildings, jailing Mike for the abuse.
kollex

Post by kollex »

Cleopatra wrote: I am curious about the short-range siege machines. If the Siege and the player are behind Enemy Lines line who gets fired?? Does the siege take most of the hits??
Yes, atm looks like that's how it works. Do you expect this to be abused in some way?