Clan buildings and sieges big balance update

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: Clan buildings and sieges big balance update

Post by blitzcraig »

Duane, I think you don't understand the math here... how many character hours go into a relatively "safe" building? maybe 200? That building would now take (with this update) would take 150 hours to destroy....
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Bowmpire

Post by Bowmpire »

Duane20 wrote:
Bowmpire wrote:
Duane20 wrote:
Force??He plays by his will and he is enjoying what he is doing.He is one of the oldest player in game and he have seen all the updates and changes then anyone of you guys have seen.
AND NEW UPDATE WILL BE NICE I THINK.SO MAYBE YOU GUYS ARE WORRIED ABOUT IT.AND REMEMBER NOBODY IS FORCED TO PLAY.WE PLAY IT BECAUSE WE LIKE TO PLAY IT.
Tell ya what go build a building when these sieges come out and don't play for 2 days. You will have no base left. That means you either play or lose everything u worked for or spend countless hours repairing. IDK where you are from nor do I care but that pretty much falls into the forcing category. Read and understand before you quote me
Yes you are right here;i didnt understood what u said before.Because of all those comments that you guys are defending about yourself and about your clan map only.I forgot to read all the points.So,maybe i understood other way.
But after the next explanation i would say you are right that it been really a hard time for us to defend our base beacuse of really powerful siege weapon than can easily destroy a base in couple of hour which took us many months to built.
But my saying is if you sees its unfair then why you guys are not supporting us and only trying to put forward your only thoughts and saying salanmandar island is legit.Most of people are waking up whole night and trying to defend there base.
But my point here was to talk about your base too which is now untouchable.I dont think you were more suffered than us.Because all those update that came made us more suffer to us.But it bring only fun for you.
And it was you guys who destroyed most clan maps because of overpowerd siege which you guys could only use against us.We could not use that against your base because your base was untouchable.If you really do care then you should admit that also.
And this game forced us to be on alot because of all those updates.It didnt forced for you guys at all.You guys were just having fun.And do you think its fair??tell me duane??
Bowmpire

Post by Bowmpire »

blitzcraig wrote:Duane, I think you don't understand the math here... how many character hours go into a relatively "safe" building? maybe 200? That building would now take (with this update) would take 150 hours to destroy....
I hope this new update will be released soon.And blitz you are right here.Idk much about maths that works in this game.But in current situation,a single 1 k character can destroy a single 1 k tower within an hour.And it takes many couple of hour to built a tower.But,in current situation it takes only an hour to destroy it.We are active but if you see tower can be gone in just fraction of second by a single person.
I hope this new update will be released soon.And want to ask can any change can be made quickly so that they wont be able to take bad advantage of current updates??
Bowmpire

Post by Bowmpire »

Sorry for all those comments :D .All i want to see a balanced game;so that every one can have fun :D .If i did said any wrong thing then i would like to apologize.I am not a big lvl guy nor a gm or creator.I am just a player who plays this game and trying to have fun.But recent updates is making hard and challenging
Only i want to see is island map to be siegeable also like other map :D and a balanced game in future.
Now i end this debate.
Have fun to all and see u all in game if possible. :D
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

craig37 wrote:What you don't understand Seth is our day isn't coming . We won the war because we was to powerful the map was up for take and we took . While you guys came to the forum like your famous for and tried crying for gms help. Instead of doing what a good clan would do and stop us or idk try to repair your builds .. how is always gms fault that you guys don't have enough time for the game or you can't fight your own battles .please stop crying to gms when you know the real reason you guys are mad is because our clans dominate you . Come on jus say it

No Godz is on bottom left because a few of were wrongfully jailed /ban during clan hop bug.

Then funny day first seige update came out Godz Trio got a heads up about it and had time to go make seiges. That allowed you to push us off bottom left.

You see the patterns here. Only way you get stuff done is cause help and mods not looking into things before jailing/banning.

Dont get high and mighty cause you had help it wasnt your clan being better.
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
Leone

Post by Leone »

kollex wrote:
Leone wrote:
kollex wrote:LordSeth, get your facts straight:
1. Most GODZ, rash, -AC- players are from Russia. I am from Ukraine. Russia is waging an undeclared war against my country. (So you may imagine how much love I feel there. But being a responsible adult, I try to behave fair towards all players). Poland (the developer's country) is neither Russia or Ukraine.
do not dismiss the importance of this post. This is happening. Geopolitics > FT.
I only posted this to show that Seth's postulate was completely ridiculous. Nothing 'is happening'. Geopolitics plays no role in FT.
Yep, I agree. That's what I was trying to say with the greater than sign (>). In other words, what is happening in the world is more significant than what happens here. Sorry for the misunderstanding - I certainly wasn't suggesting bias.
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

ayZuse wrote:
craig37 wrote:What you don't understand Seth is our day isn't coming . We won the war because we was to powerful the map was up for take and we took . While you guys came to the forum like your famous for and tried crying for gms help. Instead of doing what a good clan would do and stop us or idk try to repair your builds .. how is always gms fault that you guys don't have enough time for the game or you can't fight your own battles .please stop crying to gms when you know the real reason you guys are mad is because our clans dominate you . Come on jus say it

No Godz is on bottom left because a few of were wrongfully jailed /ban during clan hop bug.

Then funny day first seige update came out Godz Trio got a heads up about it and had time to go make seiges. That allowed you to push us off bottom left.

You see the patterns here. Only way you get stuff done is cause help and mods not looking into things before jailing/banning.

Dont get high and mighty cause you had help it wasnt your clan being better.
You really should think before talking the update was on the forum no one told us anything. It's not ours or the GMs fault you don't check often only your own
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Bowmpire wrote:Sorry for all those comments :D .All i want to see a balanced game;so that every one can have fun :D .If i did said any wrong thing then i would like to apologize.I am not a big lvl guy nor a gm or creator.I am just a player who plays this game and trying to have fun.But recent updates is making hard and challenging
Only i want to see is island map to be siegeable also like other map :D and a balanced game in future.
Now i end this debate.
Have fun to all and see u all in game if possible. :D
here so u see.... the map is siegable so I'll lay this issue to rest. put in work don't try to have things handed to you.
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-07-15-17-54-58.png
Screenshot_2016-07-15-17-54-58.png (301.03 KiB) Viewed 5274 times
BLAZE KING Lv 1140 TRIO
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

blitzcraig wrote:Duane, I think you don't understand the math here... how many character hours go into a relatively "safe" building? maybe 200? That building would now take (with this update) would take 150 hours to destroy....
Yes, I'm sorry Blitz, perhaps I came across wrong earlier on, I never started this debate on here because I am unhappy with the proposed update, I think it's a great idea IF implemented with more thought and consideration for the real lives of the people who play this game. We don't have the time to go running round collecting rocks and making planks just because our enemies, who have all day, every day; to sit there sieging our buildings want to improve their stats. That's just bang out of order to expect that of any of us and you can begin to understand why I would 'cry' about this, as certain people who are incidently immune to these problems would put it.

In your example, you can see that it would now take 150 hours to destroy, well, that's just great isn't it. Major improvement.....However, that being said, that is 100 hours that I now have no choice but to spend repairing that damage whilst getting nothing in return for it except more experience at building (when I am already fast enough at building so I promise you it's by no means a fair trade off, especially considering that, as my build level increases, so does their siege level!)
With regards to people saying that I said that Comp IS doing this to try to make us buy more levels, I think you'll find that, if you check what I wrote, I actually used the word "IF", meaning that, IF that's his plan, then my reaction is just to do the complete opposite
Truth be told, I have no idea why the creator would inflict such terrible updates onto us as the last few updates have clearly been, just like we said they would be.
I spoke in anger and I shouldn't have behaved in that way, I know that hissing, scratching and throwing around accusations isn't going to help, but do you see how I tried everything else and got completely ignored despite having valid concerns and following through with valid suggestions?
timewarp

Post by timewarp »

I'm nobody big in the game and this post is in no way help full buutttt.......u all cried at upkeep costs :roll: