Clan buildings and sieges big balance update

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: Clan buildings and sieges big balance update

Post by blitzcraig »

Ryo, That's a completely fair distinction imo. And I appreciate where you're coming from, I really do. I would even agree that the last update seems like it was "off" . I would say also, though, that we can't let our issues with a past update affect our input on a future one, know what I mean? Also, it seems to have led to some great, and much needed, changes. At any rate, I do still think this proposed update is going to be a huge step forward for FT, even though there will surely be some "growing pains"

(it reminds me of the huge HP and HP recovery reduction that was made a couple years ago... most of the player base complained a lot, but pretty much everybody ended up agreeing that it was great for the game.... I hope that's the case with those who don't think this is a good idea here too ;) )
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

timewarp wrote:I'm nobody big in the game and this post is in no way help full buutttt.......u all cried at upkeep costs :roll:
What was the supposed reason for upkeep costs? To encourage big clans to downsize to be more fair for new clans right?
Firstly, that idea was shockingly flawed anyway because where is a new clan going to get that kind of gold from unless they spend thousands on levels so they can grind gold efficiently enough to sustain any reasonable base worthy of being called a clan's home, and, flawed for all the reasons I have previously explained several times, secondly, even though it was agreed in less than 24hours that the updated siege was too powerful, mods STILL honoured those 4 clan's destruction of our section of that island in just 6 hours or so despite the fact that it took us many months to build and mods even said its destruction was under unfair rules.
Since tri0, rash gadz and ac already owned 2 thirds of that island anyway, do you see how that decision didn't help diversify map ownership in any way whatsoever?
Add on top of that that the map is siegeproof and damage from players without sieges was reduced by some 60 percent (idk exact figure) and you've got yourself a very one sided update backed up by terrible decisions on the mods' behalf.
This has left those four clans rolling around with delight because now all they have to do (and they spend every waking minute doing so) is spend their time forcing us to spend our time improving their siege ability making them able to destroy us even quicker.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

blitzcraig wrote:Ryo, That's a completely fair distinction imo. And I appreciate where you're coming from, I really do. I would even agree that the last update seems like it was "off" . I would say also, though, that we can't let our issues with a past update affect our input on a future one, know what I mean? Also, it seems to have led to some great, and much needed, changes. At any rate, I do still think this proposed update is going to be a huge step forward for FT, even though there will surely be some "growing pains"

(it reminds me of the huge HP and HP recovery reduction that was made a couple years ago... most of the player base complained a lot, but pretty much everybody ended up agreeing that it was great for the game.... I hope that's the case with those who don't think this is a good idea here too ;) )
Like I said, It's much better than where we are at right now but if you're going to spend a full day implementing it, then you should think more about how long we need to spend building JUST to improve OUR ENEMIES' siege stats
Furthermore, reducing castle range and keeping siege range at 11 is just ludicrous especially since we have had to completely remodel our bases to make every building a castle because tower range is too short.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Building range versus siege weapon range is great concern - I'd say focus on that as a discussion point and don't let it get buried by "increasing enemies stats" type statements... I think it'd be more impactful that way ;) (I have nothing to say on that topic myself though lol)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

blitzcraig wrote:Building range versus siege weapon range is great concern - I'd say focus on that as a discussion point and don't let it get buried by "increasing enemies stats" type statements... I think it'd be more impactful that way ;) (I have nothing to say on that topic myself though lol)
Blitz, these are huge issues that affect every single clan except the ones that are causing the problem.
We need to tackle the whole issue head on.
The main issues are:
Any clan that has the will to, gets tremendous benefit from wasting hundreds of other people's hours whilst those whose time gets wasted get nothing in return, except more build points of which they already have 2 years worth anyway and that is met with the fact that as our build points SLOWLY increase (due to their already high rate) that, the enemies' siege weapons are climbing at a faster rate forcing us to spend even more time helping them to siege whenever they like to. Please don't try to say this is just burying other issues, this is obviously a huge issue. We are the ones out here working like crazy to help them siege when we hate their guts for obvious reasons.
Other problems are siege range too is long and building range is too short, and the other other obvious problem is that some clans have a siegeproof map, leaving them to have every minute of their day with nothing better to do than to siege our stuff.

All these problems need to be tackled head on, can't beat around the bush here. These are serious issues.
tapok

Post by tapok »

This updating you don't give the chance to new players to construct clan, and in old clans they won't be taken because the price very much a bike of constructions. All are afraid that the new member of the clan will be a spy, to ory will throw out fiery spheres from clan. All is idea is reduced to money, you wants to protect the territory invest money in yourself. You now about what balance speak? In game only trio/ac/rash(ian) and all against. If someone from us leaves that and war the end, all will build up everything as earlier and places won't be on clan cards. So think to what there are these updates.
KROMS

Post by KROMS »

If builds have to be touchable like yall are saying then bk they have highest builds in game no one messes with ?
Yall had a a chance to defend like haha said yall just gave up walked away and haven't came back. We took island like an alliance should. With teamwork and aggression. We own island and hold island like an alliance should ( why it was olimplomented in game ). Why should we be punished for playing game right?
We do as an alliance should and when we win yall complain. We get harassed because we played game right and everyone else just sat back and watched. Grown up u lost. Fall back regroup and play again don't whine on forum that it's not fair. Cuz if the tables were turned u wouldn't be here on this topic right now.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

Why are you crying about me complaining? Anyone would swear that you want to carry on doing what you've been doing without any changes whatsoever.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

How can any one of you say we gave up and just watched?
We have completely rebuilt top right clan map since that day when the rules unfairly allowed you to annihilate map -3,-2. You call rebuilding an entire base whilst under hourly attacks from 4 clans giving up? That's not giving up son. You have no idea how determined we can be, unlike you lot who just walk away when you're outnumbered. You lot are most likely to throw in the towel out of every clan I've ever seen when you have to walk back from start map more than twice. Never mind all the border hogging and logging you do.
The fact that your certainly over inflated ego and delusions of grandiose are put on display for all to see is absolutely hilarious. You ever heard of being modest?
You're pussies. Get over it, stop logging, stop giving up when you have to walk back from start map a few times and learn to have the determination to come back even when you're beat.
On that day, we did keep coming back, but the rules were obviously unfair and all we could do was watch because you pussies just logged when your sieges were red, you call it 'playing as a clan should' but to me you are just puspus. Pure and simple. Even Serj doesn't run or log and if he does, he learned it from you.
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

RyoHazuki wrote:Why are you crying about me complaining? Anyone would swear that you want to carry on doing what you've been doing without any changes whatsoever.
but here u still are going on about this topic. We are still carrying on just like we were before the siege updates. The only thing you have to complain about is how bad TRIO/rash/GODZ with a total if 10k in lv demolished your ragamuffin bunch of builds while it was protected by 20k worth of player lvs. And Ryo u dId not give up... you stood by while the 10K worth of lvs finished off your builds. There is no favor shown here. Only determination and strategic clan action. this is what your clans lacked when it came down to Losing your builds. Just know that was only the beginning.
BLAZE KING Lv 1140 TRIO