Clan buildings and sieges big balance update

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

RyoHazuki

Re: Clan buildings and sieges big balance update

Post by RyoHazuki »

When the map was originally flattened, try0, rash and gadz moved in and left no place to seige from, furthermore, it was made much harder to claim our territory back and to add insult to injury, one week previous to this incident, building prices were dropped by 1 third with no refund of funds lost to building prior to this and when we were offered our builds back, we only got a percentage of our levels back. The whole thing had suspicious af written all over it.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

RyoHazuki wrote:From what I understand, that map was made vulnerable because some silly sausage sold rash for the price of a backpack.
:lol: :D :lol:
Almost. Kipers sold GODZ and rash for 200 lvls. But that, in and of itself, was the weakness to the map. If a single player had owned all those clans, then perhaps invincibility could be achieved. Otherwise, betrayal is a weapon as dangerous as any other.
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Paying $200 (the cost of 200 levels) to buy a clan to gain territory in an online game is beyond belief :o
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Arashiko wrote:Paying $200 (the cost of 200 levels) to buy a clan to gain territory in an online game is beyond belief :o
Given the strength of the builds and the work that had gone into making them that strong, $200 was actually a low price for betraying all one's friends. The one that bought them is the same player that bought his account to the second highest lvl player in the game, 9k+, nearly overnight.
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Given the strength of the builds and the work that had gone into making them that strong, $200 was actually a low price for betraying all one's friends. The one that bought them is the same player that bought his account to the second highest lvl player in the game, 9k+, nearly overnight.
<takes GM hat off >

The one who bought them clearly had more money than sense. FT isn't P2W, and those who do risk losing everyone's respect IMO

The one who sold them had no money, loyalty, honesty or conscience (again IMO).

<puts GM hat back on >

hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

Arashiko wrote:
madmaniacal1 wrote: Given the strength of the builds and the work that had gone into making them that strong, $200 was actually a low price for betraying all one's friends. The one that bought them is the same player that bought his account to the second highest lvl player in the game, 9k+, nearly overnight.
<takes GM hat off >

The one who bought them clearly had more money than sense. FT isn't P2W, and those who do risk losing everyone's respect IMO

<puts GM hat back on >
+100,000 we love you, with or without hat! :D
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

:D :D :D

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Given the strength of the builds and the work that had gone into making them that strong, $200 was actually a low price.
Agreed
BOO!:ghost:
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Arashiko wrote:
<takes GM hat off >

<puts GM hat back on >

no opinion on this matter but.....
coming back after 1.5year absense and seeing 7k-10k characters, some if which didnt play when i left.
these kill low 500lvls in microsecs so i wonder how you can say FT is not P2W. It clearly is. luckily its not P2have fun though.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

rearrow wrote:
Arashiko wrote:
<takes GM hat off >

<puts GM hat back on >

no opinion on this matter but.....
coming back after 1.5year absense and seeing 7k-10k characters, some if which didnt play when i left.
these kill low 500lvls in microsecs so i wonder how you can say FT is not P2W. It clearly is. luckily its not P2have fun though.
I have to agree, mostly.
FT is mostly P2W... you can buy as many levels as you can afford, and other extras, to gain advantage over others.
However... no matter how many levels you buy, you're never guaranteed to win.
I've noticed, the player mentioned above, sometimes regrets buying so many levels.
Not because of money - well, maybe, that I don't know about - but because of the situation it put him in.
Having so many levels is not as fun or as easy as some would think.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711