Forgotten Tales MMORPG 5.2.4

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

naomi

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 5.2.4

Post by naomi »

cash pet should respawned at start map ^_^
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
Whitestar67

Post by Whitestar67 »

Is it neassary to whine about baught pets dying, just go somewhere where they won't die easy like warlocks or red crocys, simple as that
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Whitestar67 wrote:Is it neassary to whine about baught pets dying, just go somewhere where they won't die easy like warlocks or red crocys, simple as that
No offence this isn't whining about overpowered sieges, this is cash I just spent now wasted over some retard who couldn't guide the mushy$ in a different direction. It only took two secs my pet died. Had it been blinking mage pets then they'd both still be Alive.
BLAZE KING Lv 1140 TRIO
Whitestar67

Post by Whitestar67 »

I'm on my second pet shop dragon and it still hasn't died, it's more like more storage for gathering
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
Dr-Octopus

Post by Dr-Octopus »

In real life also you have to take care of your pet.If you are careless and dont take care of your pet it may be lost.There are lots of bad people in the world.So be careful them.Because they are jealous of your beautiful pet and want to take it away from you.As a result you may lose your pet.:lol: :lol: .So;take care of your pet.
But there are some people who intentionally drags lots of monster towards the pet;as a result pet dies.So,if the player kill intentionally than he should be punished.The punishment should be severe like reducing lvls on his main account.So that that pet killer will think twice before killing other pets.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Combatant will you please add the information of the new pets on your monster list. The higher up players have new pets that they never confronted in the wild so we are unsure about their stats (particularly dexterity) for example the new black and red ninja what stats does it have??
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

If in fact a player has indeed intentionally killed anothers pet, I believe that player should be prompted with a pop up screen the next time they try to log in telling them that they must pay the price of a pet before they are able to log in again.
BOO!:ghost:
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Once again 10 mushy killed a pet I paid hard earned money to get. I'm really hating the fact I paid for this and some dueche just ruined it.
Replacement pets need to be implemented. This is terrible. I refuse to pay for something I already own.
BLAZE KING Lv 1140 TRIO
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

I've had several people ask me "Blaze what's the best pet I can have for my level?". A quick run down for everyone is this.. Consider the monsters dex first thing. Is it going to be able to tank what you're grinding? monsters with a higher lv don't necessarily have a higher dex. In the General info section is a monster manual which i noticed has been updated with the minotuar and ball. My theory is that a pets dex must be 6 points higher than a monster to always hit. Kinda like a player's dex works. Divide your lv by 2 and that's the pet lv u qualify for. 1/2 your lv. A special thanks goes out to Dahobbit for a job well done. It's awesome how much the game has changed in one year.
BLAZE KING Lv 1140 TRIO
maleficence

Post by maleficence »

A smart player would simply ask for a bunny.

Since they're motion only, a bunny wouldn't be targeted..... True pets are the furtive quiet ones that don't catch attention

Sadly I don't think they're available.

I'm still waiting for bunny skins for characters.
Who wouldn't want to be a floating, magic spouting bunny that shouts out bolts of power and green flames of doom?
It's the developers role to make changes that encourage gameplay in all of its aspects.
It's the players role to enhance gameplay and make it enjoyable for others.

Dejahlia(111) Faerie.
DejahIia (4) Freya (Valkyrie)