Forgotten Tales MMORPG 5.2.4

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Cleopatra

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 5.2.4

Post by Cleopatra »

maleficence wrote:A smart player would simply ask for a bunny.

Since they're motion only, a bunny wouldn't be targeted..... True pets are the furtive quiet ones that don't catch attention

Sadly I don't think they're available.

I'm still waiting for bunny skins for characters.
Who wouldn't want to be a floating, magic spouting bunny that shouts out bolts of power and green flames of doom?
when I was GM and we first got are spawn pet command I tried to do the very same thing. I tried to spawn a pet bunny (who could blame me :lol: ) I crashed the map LOL. Gandalf said what happened the last thing I saw was Cleo with my pet bunny. LOL I got a stern talking-to...
Since then the creator has made it to where you can spawn bunnies, chicken, cows, mice...GM only pets
The GM's can have them as skins no attack animation of course. It was worth it, the three seconds with my bunny was priceless :lol: good times
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I would totally rock a bunny skin if it was available ;)
BOO!:ghost:
maleficence

Post by maleficence »

Cleopatra wrote:
maleficence wrote:A smart player would simply ask for a bunny.

Since they're motion only, a bunny wouldn't be targeted..... True pets are the furtive quiet ones that don't catch attention

Sadly I don't think they're available.

I'm still waiting for bunny skins for characters.
Who wouldn't want to be a floating, magic spouting bunny that shouts out bolts of power and green flames of doom?
when I was GM and we first got are spawn pet command I tried to do the very same thing. I tried to spawn a pet bunny (who could blame me :lol: ) I crashed the map LOL. Gandalf said what happened the last thing I saw was Cleo with my pet bunny. LOL I got a stern talking-to...
Since then the creator has made it to where you can spawn bunnies, chicken, cows, mice...GM only pets
The GM's can have them as skins no attack animation of course. It was worth it, the three seconds with my bunny was priceless :lol: good times

Bunny skins are a gm only skin!?!! -sobs softly- you plucked off my pixie wings and dashed all my hopes upon the rocks.

I suppose I could apply for a GM spot. It wouldn't be the first time I moderated a game. Though I'd have to curb my tongue somewhat.

Its a dreadfully vulgar thing that likes to writhe against the teeth in obscene ways. Smh, but easily disciplined.. Just got to bite it once in a while and drown it with hot water.

-grins devilishly- but I'm determined to get it. Even f I'd have to comb Master furry Toe's (Dahobbit's) feet. :lol:
It's the developers role to make changes that encourage gameplay in all of its aspects.
It's the players role to enhance gameplay and make it enjoyable for others.

Dejahlia(111) Faerie.
DejahIia (4) Freya (Valkyrie)