Private houses

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
Wooooooman
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: Private houses

Post by Wooooooman » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:21 pm

Hello i want use 20 pet buy for house here acc name is "Woman"
pet in bag thank you :D
Attachments
20200628_221655.png
20200628_221655.png (1.2 MiB) Viewed 481 times
Screenshot_20200628-221718.png
Screenshot_20200628-221718.png (1.73 MiB) Viewed 481 times
User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Re: Private houses

Post by compbatant » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:16 am

Wooooooman wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:21 pm
Hello i want use 20 pet buy for house here acc name is "Woman"
pet in bag thank you :D
Hi
The rule is that house can't be put in place which is not an obstacle. Please choose wall, rock, etc.
User avatar
Wooooooman
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: Private houses

Post by Wooooooman » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:03 pm

OK! I want here house ty! :D
Attachments
2020-06-30 18.48.08.png
2020-06-30 18.48.08.png (1.71 MiB) Viewed 401 times
silvanio18
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 30, 2020 7:03 pm

Re: Private houses

Post by silvanio18 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:17 am

i want to buy a hause here
Attachments
Screenshot_20200630-130055.png
Screenshot_20200630-130055.png (1.43 MiB) Viewed 370 times
IMG-20200630-WA0160.jpg
IMG-20200630-WA0160.jpg (78.84 KiB) Viewed 370 times
User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Re: Private houses

Post by compbatant » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:47 am

Houses are ready :)
Kotru6
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:03 am

Re: Private houses

Post by Kotru6 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:21 pm

Hello, I want to buy a house, the coordinates are indicated on the screenshot, on the flower below me. A screenshot with the license for the house is attached. Thank you in advance.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200710-180732_Forgotten Tales.jpg
Screenshot_20200710-180732_Forgotten Tales.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 248 times
Screenshot_20200710-173213_Forgotten Tales.jpg
Screenshot_20200710-173213_Forgotten Tales.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 248 times
User avatar
ZakArcher
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:03 pm

Re: Private houses

Post by ZakArcher » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:36 pm

friend wants to change the lvls and pet for an house. Ty :)
Attachments
Screenshot_20200710_193553_com.facebook.orca.jpg
Screenshot_20200710_193553_com.facebook.orca.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 240 times
User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Re: Private houses

Post by compbatant » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:56 am

Kotru6 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:21 pm
Hello, I want to buy a house, the coordinates are indicated on the screenshot, on the flower below me. A screenshot with the license for the house is attached. Thank you in advance.
Hi
House is ready :)
User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Re: Private houses

Post by compbatant » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:57 am

ZakArcher wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:36 pm
friend wants to change the lvls and pet for an house. Ty :)
I just took these items please tell me house location.
User avatar
ZakArcher
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:03 pm

Re: Private houses

Post by ZakArcher » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:16 pm

compbatant wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:57 am
ZakArcher wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:36 pm
friend wants to change the lvls and pet for an house. Ty :)
I just took these items please tell me house location.
The house button is on RandomHero. But the house is for “SukudFruta”
Attachments
6C8163FD-FD82-406F-BED6-6C98574F12B0.png
6C8163FD-FD82-406F-BED6-6C98574F12B0.png (4.23 MiB) Viewed 201 times
Last edited by ZakArcher on Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply