Private houses

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Private houses

Post by LostKnight »

== SORRY OFF TOPIC ===

@ Bloblin

I know you, you're that guy from Castle Wolfenstein!

Seems like a 100 years ago now in my MS-DOS days.

Must install "DOS-Box" and revisit that game. Yup, still have it.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Bloblin

Post by Bloblin »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:33 am == SORRY OFF TOPIC ===

@ Bloblin

I know you, you're that guy from Castle Wolfenstein!

Seems like a 100 years ago now in my MS-DOS days.

Must install "DOS-Box" and revisit that game. Yup, still have it.

LostKnight. 👍🍻
"There is nothing stronger than a broken man who has rebuilt himself"
Bloblin

Post by Bloblin »

You're kidding right!? Compbatant has had YEARS to improve & streamline the whole process by which a house can be purchased.. he has on his own free will decided not to. So after all the time and money I put in his pocket.. my game progress is put on hold until whenever he gets around to it. I used to work in sales as a front end manager and never would have been promoted to manager if I left customers hanging like this because I probably would have been fired. I am very dissatisfied with the lack of professionalism.
"There is nothing stronger than a broken man who has rebuilt himself"
cello117

Post by cello117 »

Bloblin wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:13 am Exactly how long does this buying a house process take? Am I missing something here? Been waiting since Thursday.....
No worries bro, its normal.. when i buy mine i wait 6 days.. then avaliable to buy in 3~7 days normal..
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Bloblin wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:32 am Would like to purchase the Tent structure at

Map. -1.-3. Pos (99,15)
Lol i m waiting fot my house already 1 week and 2 days :D
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Bloblin wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:09 am You're kidding right!? Compbatant has had YEARS to improve & streamline the whole process by which a house can be purchased.. he has on his own free will decided not to. So after all the time and money I put in his pocket.. my game progress is put on hold until whenever he gets around to it. I used to work in sales as a front end manager and never would have been promoted to manager if I left customers hanging like this because I probably would have been fired. I am very dissatisfied with the lack of professionalism.
Boblin its becouse of combatant game developer is very busy!he is working on updating game and fixing bunch of bugs!we should be patience!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Houses will be ready after 10.13 FT time.
I am working as crazy on FT 7 that's why there was such delay :(

I would like to have it automated too but I don't have idea how to do this because I need to check every location before I can accept the spot for house.
Without checking place people would start buying houses in some crazy locations.
cello117

Post by cello117 »

compbatant wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:50 am Houses will be ready after 10.13 FT time.

I would like to have it automated too but I don't have idea how to do this because I need to check every location before I can accept the spot for house.
Without checking place people would start buying houses in some crazy locations.
yes my friend wanted to buy the mage campfire at 0,0 :lol:
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
cello117

Post by cello117 »

compbatant wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:50 am Houses will be ready after 10.13 FT time.

SrLeonidas need other house Compba.. becouse takako got it befour Leonidas :s its not good.. this is not good. you ask for the house and wait a week and someone comes and buys before the person you ordered :s :oops:

Avaliable this blue flower Compba please..
Attachments
Screenshot_20190319-121935.png
Screenshot_20190319-121935.png (1.4 MiB) Viewed 3766 times
Screenshot_20190319-122244.png
Screenshot_20190319-122244.png (1.35 MiB) Viewed 3766 times
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
Leone

Post by Leone »

That is a downfall of the current system: house available at 9.13 , but it is then available to everyone. If a player is ( for example) at work or college at that time, then as the system is first come first served, in a busy town like marteks they will lose the house they requested.

One idea: make all house requests via pm. Compbatant - as these have to be to you, would this create more work for you?