Private houses

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

Re: Private houses

Post by ryaca_ »

i agree. that location seems to close. he should have to pick another location. i believe that he is trying to be able to mine and access his house at the same time which is abuse in my opinion.

ATTENTION COMPBATANT COULD YOU HAVE PLAYER CRUCIFIXO CHOOSE LOCATION FARTHER AWAY FROM CARBON?
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

ryaca_ wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:55 pm i agree. that location seems to close. he should have to pick another location. i believe that he is trying to be able to mine and access his house at the same time which is abuse in my opinion.

ATTENTION COMPBATANT COULD YOU HAVE PLAYER CRUCIFIXO CHOOSE LOCATION FARTHER AWAY FROM CARBON?
Actually it's too late. What caused my post was seeing 2 people there with 4 pets, then it hit me after I posted, so I went to check, I was right ....
→ the corners are taken: Show
WestCave_Houses.jpg
Could be a lot of complaints.
I do not mind the idea of having a house close to resources and using both at the same time, there are other spots in the came where this is very common. BUT; blocking access to those resources is reducing the game play of other players while someone is mining and crafting for extended periods. Now that's is a rule breaker, IMHO.

IF houses can be moved the two at corners, marked in yellow, should be moved as well.
Also check out the three surrounding the iron ore and one at mith in that same cave. OOPS!
Have not looked at other resources but that's at least 6 houses that are "too close" Again: IMHO
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Can't even kill them, despite being clanned, as they are within house range.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:13 pm Can't even kill them, despite being clanned, as they are within house range.
OH! Never thought of that, clans not my thing.

Another reason for allowing houses within range of mining resources then. Can be used to block resources abd as a safty zone in "war".
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
crucifixo

Post by crucifixo »

Hola! Bando de invesosos, nao e a primeira casa perto do minerio inclusive nao e a primeira que pesso e que ct aceita. Por erro do app ft tive que pedir novamente a outra casa nas msm proximidade. Isso tambem porque ademora pra me responderem foi desrespeitosamente grande repito ninguem me atendeu quando disse que havia um poblema por qse 3 dias por muita insistencia consegui Auxilio mais ja era tarde porque outro jogador ja havia comprado a casa agora que pesso outra eatao me contestando por seu pensar? Me diga os ajudante de ft deve usar seu pensar como base para jugar os acontecimentos do jogo ou as regras aplicadas no jogo por cp? Na hora de ajudar voces nao apareceram pode ver que pm de cp eata full de reclamacoes minja entao ce se nao se meta agora beleza so quero ter uma casa igual muitos naquele e em outros map pelo jogo. Se for errado entao por favor retire todos das proximidade de todos os minerio e os reebolce. Aaahh isso eu quero ver!
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

crucifixo wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:48 pm Hola! Bando de invesosos, nao e a primeira casa perto do minerio inclusive nao e a primeira que pesso e que ct aceita. Por erro do app ft tive que pedir novamente a outra casa nas msm proximidade. Isso tambem porque ademora pra me responderem foi desrespeitosamente grande repito ninguem me atendeu quando disse que havia um poblema por qse 3 dias por muita insistencia consegui Auxilio mais ja era tarde porque outro jogador ja havia comprado a casa agora que pesso outra eatao me contestando por seu pensar? Me diga os ajudante de ft deve usar seu pensar como base para jugar os acontecimentos do jogo ou as regras aplicadas no jogo por cp? Na hora de ajudar voces nao apareceram pode ver que pm de cp eata full de reclamacoes minja entao ce se nao se meta agora beleza so quero ter uma casa igual muitos naquele e em outros map pelo jogo. Se for errado entao por favor retire todos das proximidade de todos os minerio e os reebolce. Aaahh isso eu quero ver!
sounds like someoneis worried(Parece que alguém está preocupado)
Leone

Post by Leone »

Suggestion: houses have to be x distance away from mining points. Resolves this issue.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

i agree with leone. understand this: i am not saying players should not be allowed to have houses NEAR a mining resource, i am simply saying that no players house should be able to be accessed while they are mining at the same time. this allows players to easily be afk and or use third party software while mining. they should at the very least have to walk a few steps away from the resource to access their house.

(Eu concordo com leone. entenda isto: eu não estou dizendo que os jogadores não deveriam ter permissão para ter casas perto de um recurso de mineração, eu estou simplesmente dizendo que nenhuma casa de jogadores deveria poder ser acessada enquanto eles estão explorando ao mesmo tempo. Isso permite que os jogadores sejam facilmente afk e ou usem softwares de terceiros durante a mineração. eles devem pelo menos ter que andar alguns passos longe do recurso para acessar sua casa.)
crucifixo

Post by crucifixo »

Pra comecar eu nao compraria uma casa se isso fosse uma regra pois esta perto do minerio facilita craftar item mais ja que casa e um item premium isso deve nao deceria ser um poblema. Como eu disse compramos casas pra facilitar algo emplo no 00 facilita guarda coisas nos minerio a craft entao sua esplicacao contradiz e nao justifica seus conseitos volto a repetir quem decide isso e o cp quem faz as regra e ele e se ele decidir algo asaim tera q remover todas as casas q estao por perto de minerio e sao muitas no jogo caso contrario nao aeria justo permitir isto para uns e outros nao. Entao por favor me deixe compra minha casa em paz porque quando precisei de ajuda nenhum de voces me atendeu.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I agree with the concerns about blocking resources and afk. However, I don't know if a blanket rule would fit to eliminate these issues.

Take my main house in the NE corner of Ardesia. It's an actual building opened for purchase with the new map. Because my house is behind a wall I can stay outside of the walls and access my house without auto-walking to my house. This enables me to mine (basic rock), chop, and even fish on the east side. That is HARDLY the same situation as a resources spot, even though the function is much the same. It is the same reason that players want houses outside of that particular carbon room.

Also, I believe pretty much any house can be used while doing something else. Tap on the house to open the craft/store options and you start walking towards the house. The icons stay there and you can move away from your house a bit, start chopping, mining, etc, and then tap the craft/store icon of your choice.

More important in just my opinion is whether using your house has the option to block access to something. The other concerns are valid I believe, but I am a bit leery of this train of thought.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.