Private houses

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5577
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockhiem nord i Steinhus nær Kedington

Re: Private houses

Post by LostKnight » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:47 pm

SellSword wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:12 pm
Any of the new blood palace maps are off limits for houses.
IE: Rotting Catacombs and Blood Palace and sub-maps
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
↑ Being positive doesn't understand physics. ↑
It's nice to be nice - L3on3
How to Submit a Report to the GM Inbox
Pet Killing and Spawn Abuse | Rules Forum & Game
Oto ja
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:41 pm

Re: Private houses

Post by Oto ja » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:29 pm

map 258.258 pos 73.21
Green crystal
Attachments
received_879486796229156.jpeg
received_879486796229156.jpeg (27.22 KiB) Viewed 294 times
User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1745
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Re: Private houses

Post by compbatant » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:41 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:06 pm
I would like to buy another private house on one of my accounts

Accounts name: Captn Kirk
House location: 0.0.79.48
House description: log
Please and thank you ^_^
Sorry for delayed answer. This log is already occupied by house. Please choose different spot.
User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1745
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Re: Private houses

Post by compbatant » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:42 pm

Oto ja wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:29 pm
map 258.258 pos 73.21
Green crystal
Do you have house item in your backpack? What is your account name?
Oto ja
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:41 pm

Re: Private houses

Post by Oto ja » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:50 pm

Yes, LYSY2 have voucher. House is for him
User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1745
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Re: Private houses

Post by compbatant » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:45 pm

Oto ja wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:50 pm
Yes, LYSY2 have voucher. House is for him
OK. It is ready now :)
User avatar
Cleopatra
Posts: 840
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:00 am
Location: USA

Re: Private houses

Post by Cleopatra » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:16 am

compbatant wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:41 pm
Cleopatra wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:06 pm
I would like to buy another private house on one of my accounts

Accounts name: Captn Kirk
House location: 0.0.79.48
House description: log
Please and thank you ^_^
Sorry for delayed answer. This log is already occupied by house. Please choose different spot.
Okay nevermind I guess I'll just wait until houses become mobile. Any idea on how long that will be??
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Oto ja
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:41 pm

Re: Private houses

Post by Oto ja » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:33 am

On the LYSY2 account there were 2 cottages and one lost. What's going on? Why he will disappear. He wanted me to go back to my backpack as soon as possible.
User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1745
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Re: Private houses

Post by compbatant » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:28 pm

Oto ja wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:33 am
On the LYSY2 account there were 2 cottages and one lost. What's going on? Why he will disappear. He wanted me to go back to my backpack as soon as possible.
I didn't notice you had 2 house items and removed both. I just restored missing one.
User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1745
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Re: Private houses

Post by compbatant » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:29 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:16 am
compbatant wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:41 pm
Cleopatra wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:06 pm
I would like to buy another private house on one of my accounts

Accounts name: Captn Kirk
House location: 0.0.79.48
House description: log
Please and thank you ^_^
Sorry for delayed answer. This log is already occupied by house. Please choose different spot.
Okay nevermind I guess I'll just wait until houses become mobile. Any idea on how long that will be??
Didn't decide yet.
Post Reply