4th year of FTMMORPG - new server and no ads :)

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Zepper93

Re: 4th year of FTMMORPG - new server and no ads :)

Post by Zepper93 »

It sure has been a long time. Iv been playing almost as long as ft has been here. Not as zepper but as someone else but then had to quit. Not because of game I love this game and all its functions and the direction it's headed. I left because my fiance died and we played this game every day together so was hard to play after that. But I rejoined as zepper and haven't stopped playing since or ever plan to. Happy birthday forgotten tales and thank you combatant for this amazing game. You will always have my support.

(No I will not tell you who I was no one will ever know)
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Welcome back, Zepper, whomever you were before. Thanks for sharing with us an info so deeply personal and so hard to handle in social context. There are no words to face that; I hope we'll be able to let you feel we're at your side
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

BOO!:ghost:
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

We still glad to have you, Zepper, no matter who you were. Who you are now is what I have seen, and I for one am glad you are here.
Zepper93

Post by Zepper93 »

Oh I act the same now as I did then. But yes ik who is by my side and I'll never leave this game.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Glad to hear that you are here to stay
BOO!:ghost:
levi pt-br

Zepper

Post by levi pt-br »

I'm sorry about what happened, zepper was my enemy before, I do not know why he attacked me, but I never had a recess, and if you're really here to play and be well, welcome and count me and my wife, I also say This on behalf of KS.
Levi pt-br
Game Translator: Portuguese
Spoken Language: Portuguese, English, Spanish.
Links Úteis: Show
levi pt-br

Post by levi pt-br »

ardesia wrote:Welcome back, Zepper, whomever you were before. Thanks for sharing with us an info so deeply personal and so hard to handle in social context. There are no words to face that; I hope we'll be able to let you feel we're at your side
Same here ( couple Dymytrya and Levi pt-br)
Levi pt-br
Game Translator: Portuguese
Spoken Language: Portuguese, English, Spanish.
Links Úteis: Show
Zepper93

Post by Zepper93 »

Uh if I attacked u I probably had a reason or was a different zepper or u miss read name. I don't kill unless provoked you can ask anyone I hunt with. I also do not remember attacking you but as long as you don't provoke. Me won't happen again :) and yes ryca this is a second home to me no one is gana make me stop playing this game.
James142

Post by James142 »

Seeing the original mmo world map made me remember when the best place in the game was the ice cave, would always be packed. Great work comp, keep it up :D
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”