New game! Omega Vanitas

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: New game! Omega Vanitas

Post by madmaniacal1 »

New Development on OV. Real money purchases become items in pack. Even pets.
Any chance this could be added to FT? The reports of scammers on real money purchases will drop to zero, as the items will be traded in game. Also far less need for admins to have to chase down purchases through the server, because of a bad username or too many pets on an acct. This would solve SO MANY issues, with minimal effort.
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

madmaniacal1 wrote:New Development on OV. Real money purchases become items in pack. Even pets.
Any chance this could be added to FT? The reports of scammers on real money purchases will drop to zero, as the items will be traded in game. Also far less need for admins to have to chase down purchases through the server, because of a bad username or too many pets on an acct. This would solve SO MANY issues, with minimal effort.
+1
Also allow multiple extra backpacks on FT
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Arashiko wrote:
madmaniacal1 wrote:New Development on OV. Real money purchases become items in pack. Even pets.
+1
No can do, I'm sure. Even OV only allows you to use one.
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

madmaniacal1 wrote:
Arashiko wrote:
+1
No can do, I'm sure. Even OV only allows you to use one.
The thing is, multiple pets are allowed, so I don't see a problem with having multiple backpacks.
I suppose it's a developer policy.

The other possibility is to allow stacking of identical items in one slot, up to some limit like 8 per slot.
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

Zepper93

Post by Zepper93 »

They want it the way it is for a reason. Yes u can have 2 pets making max bag 4. They have max amount of space in mind so not to make things too easy.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Yes it will be added also to FT on the next client update :)
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

compbatant wrote:
Yes it will be added also to FT on the next client update :)
I'm sure this is a dumb question...

If purchased pets become pack items, does that mean you can enable and disable them, as needed? On a related note, can normal in-game purchased pets function the same way? Many times, I need a pet only for a specific period of time. I'd gladly sacrifice a pack slot (or two) if it meant I can "pen a pet" when not needed!
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Hmmm... interesting...

Does that include bags and skins too? Just wondering, I'd ask about levels but think that'd be silly to implement but also a way to trade them without a risk
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

As levels are the most commonly scammed items, I would hope that they will be items as well. As far as pets, I doubt they will be able to return to a pack, as that would render pet storage in houses irrelevant, and that's the main selling point of a house. I think rather than a pet itself, a token of some sort allowing the pet menu to activate will be what we get. Same for backpacks, skins, and lvls. That would be my recommendation, anyway.
roarke

Post by roarke »

compbatant, will you allow a editor to be used for creating maps and mods ?