Clan upgrade/repair gold cost increase

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

MadMikael

Clan upgrade/repair gold cost increase

Post by MadMikael »

Clan buildings - the price to upgrade/repair them (in gold) has been increased.
This should be in effect now (as of the recent restart).

I'm not 100% sure yet if this actually affects initial build price or not.
When the updated formulas are available, they may be posted.
(I'm waiting for one of those who are good at number-crunching to help).

There may be more announcements, coming soon, so keep an eye on this forum.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
ardesia

Re: Clan upgrade/repair gold cost increase

Post by ardesia »

The new system is basically requiring a clan to spend the gold amount stated in "upgrade window" when a building is being upgraded.
Previously, the actual cost was being lower than the declared one.
This is affecting repairs as well.
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

But what about the removal of the limit of improvements in clan buildings?
After all, many other clans are already abusing the fact that they are building 3k lvl or more towers and castles.
I think that this is dishonest in comparison with other players who can build their buildings max up to 2850 lvl

Response by DaHobbit: I don't think it is abusing the system, when it was made that way. But I do agree that building limits should be equal within all clans. I am mostly in agreement with your first question. I very much agree that the clan buildings should not be restricted by level. A building at max level cannot stand up against an attacking force - heck even just one super high level player can tank and eventually destroy the building. With player reaching seriously high levels, clan buildings should also be allowed to grow so that they have a chance.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Mr_Maks wrote:But what about the removal of the limit of improvements in clan buildings?
After all, many other clans are already abusing the fact that they are building 3k lvl or more towers and castles.
I think that this is dishonest in comparison with other players who can build their buildings max up to 2850 lvl

Response by DaHobbit: I don't think it is abusing the system, when it was made that way. But I do agree that building limits should be equal within all clans. I am mostly in agreement with your first question. I very much agree that the clan buildings should not be restricted by level. A building at max level cannot stand up against an attacking force - heck even just one super high level player can tank and eventually destroy the building. With player reaching seriously high levels, clan buildings should also be allowed to grow so that they have a chance.
The reason that clan buildings were given a limit was due to castles Hp exceeding MaxInt and vanishing. However, other buildings do not have NEARLY as much Hp, so they could be higher without having that issue. I did the math. A square tower could go as high as lvl 10728 before vanishing. So could walls and gates. A big castle could go to 7149. If each building was allowed to go just short of MaxInt Hp for its building limit, clans would have a real reason to continue building. Picture a barracks at lvl 14307. [Drools] This would also make a decent gold sink, with this new change to build costs.
Omnes Autem Uri