stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Re: I quit.

Post by Ryaca »

Mad u will always have my support

I as a player do not expect u 2 b perfect

I will always give u the benefit of the doubt

I know that ur heart is in the right place in every decision that u make and i have never doubted that
BOO!:ghost:
Tarlin

Post by Tarlin »

@MadMikael,
I just started playing the game 2 days ago, and must admit that the community here has been very welcomung. It was great to have met you yesterday in game. You were very attentive to the chat and also to answering my ridiculous questions, such as "why are you blue and chat is blue?" I can certainly see why the community appears to have felt a great deal of loss without you. I am happy to hear you have returned, I feel that new players like myself can really gain a very good experience with such an attentive GM.

P.S.
You answered my question of, "What's in the chest?" on the island of map 0,0. You stated it was rumored to be 300 GE.... I have looked everywhere, but what is a GE? LoL!
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Tarlin wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:45 am @MadMikael,
I just started playing the game 2 days ago, and must admit that the community here has been very welcomung. It was great to have met you yesterday in game. You were very attentive to the chat and also to answering my ridiculous questions, such as "why are you blue and chat is blue?" I can certainly see why the community appears to have felt a great deal of loss without you. I am happy to hear you have returned, I feel that new players like myself can really gain a very good experience with such an attentive GM.

P.S.
You answered my question of, "What's in the chest?" on the island of map 0,0. You stated it was rumored to be 300 GE.... I have looked everywhere, but what is a GE? LoL!
Actually, I think another GM was there at the time as well? I think they answered your blue chat question, not me.
The chest thing was a joke - and I'm guessing, part of my line got cut off. Not sure if it was at my end, but I do know that on some devices (like my tablet), chat gets cut off sometimes. To test yourself, fill the chat bar, and see if your whole line comes up when you hit enter. Playing with the icon size in the settings menu can help.

The chest was a joke, to be honest.
I said "I hear it's 3k gear", but there is no such thing as of yet - 2k is the highest. The chest was actually a teleporter I had made so if any players logged in there, they could easily get out. Sometimes, when doing GM work, we may create an isolated area. Players like to "stand on us", and as such, they could potentially intercept whispered green chat - not good considering players like to tell us confidential things sometimes. Making an isolated area is easier than dealing with some kids who just like to instigate and annoy.

Thank you for the compliments. I am just part of a team, and we all try our best.
I would like to welcome you to the forum officially though. There is a wealth of knowledge here.
Since you're new, I'd like to give a special point to the "General Information" forum, where you can find the 3 sets of rules (they're important), but there's a lot of helpful stuff there too. The FAQ may be worth a look at.

Any questions, highly recommend posting under Help Wanted. We have many helpful players, and typically, most get a reply within a few hours. Anything serious, feel free to send me a PM. My inbox is open.

Good luck, hope you enjoy your time in FT.
Oh... and if you're looking for some fun reading material, highly recommend Off-Topic -> Newbie Gamer Intro.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

😢😢☹️im alot sorry
I had to translate all the writing here
And I realized how much they ( GM )were hurting to the extent that we get angry and angry.
Abut bad player
☹️☹️☹️
How hard it has been for them, I'm really sorry
We lost them very easily I do not know if it was an attempt But I am sure there was little effort to try the many and the suffering they suffered
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼💐💐💐💐💐
Please come back You worked very hard They didn't appreciate you I do not know whether they have tried to appease and return? What can be done?
I writing with translate if some word i writing no polait or no good meant sorry i try alot all be good
I understand alot hard for GM
And they alot bothring with bad player ☹️☹️☹️☹️
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

GM s
Its hard the all player understand good
Some kid and some can't understand good english
I see GM s need video of for report but its alot hard u know?
I stay and the bad player bothring me .attack me .or writing bad words and i stay and videos from it?
If i can how i shuld send ?
In my country hard send video internet not good no work for video all here block and i shuld use vpn if i use vpn slow alot all be bad and outlaw
I can't writing good in english and you can't understand our feeling and ........
I want all GM
Forget bad and try back please game without them alot bad ...bad awfully
😐☹️☹️
GM
I don't know how i writing and where i writing
If see it please back 🌼💐🌺
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Leone

Post by Leone »

Merisajan - video evidence is not necessary. If you can get a screenshot after typing

/info

then that shows when and where the incident happened.

That, along with a brief and factual report, is enough for GMs to investigate.

By the way, look when MM wrote that post (January 2018). Unfortunately, I don't think he will return.