Personalized items

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

Personalized items

Post by compbatant »

You can now order drawing of your personal item (weapon, armor).
Describe how it should look or send us a sketch,and come up with the name for it. The professional graphic designer will draw that item based on your description.
The item can be in any level. Cost of that item is 50$ (+taxes if applies to your country). You will be the exclusive owner for that item for 1 year. Later of course you will keep that item but
it will be also available for other players. You can't lose that item in PVP. Please send an email to dm.game.studio@gmail.com if you are interested.
Leone

Re: Personalized items

Post by Leone »

By 'any level' do you mean any existing level, or can for example, someone request a level 666 (ie an obscure number) bow ?
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

compbatant wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:53 pm You can now order drawing of your personal item (weapon, armor).
Describe how it should look or send us a sketch,and come up with the name for it. The professional graphic designer will draw that item based on your description.
The item can be in any level. Cost of that item is 50$ (+taxes if applies to your country). You will be the exclusive owner for that item for 1 year. Later of course you will keep that item but
it will be also available for other players. You can't lose that item in PVP. Please send an email to dm.game.studio@gmail.com if you are interested.
Hello, I got roped into a war of words with a player, I said many ignorant things that typically is kept between the players. Either way, my character was jailed which I find is quite unfair. Why was he not silenced, if vulgarity and language was the only offense?

edit by a mod: This is not the place for this topic. Please send JUST ONE GM a forum message
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Leone wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:02 pm By 'any level' do you mean any existing level, or can for example, someone request a level 666 (ie an obscure number) bow ?
I like this question, and wish to expand on it. Will weapons higher than level 2000 be allowed? I recommend against it, as this would create a further division in player fairness. Also, gear for a certain level would have to be representative of other gear in that item range.
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

compbatant wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:53 pm You can now order drawing of your personal item (weapon, armor).
Knight:
ARMOUR
helmet, plate, legs, boots, shield

WEAPON:
sword - range 2
sword - range 3 (two handed - no shield)

sword+1 - range 2
sword+1 - range 3 (two handed - no shield)

sword+2 - range 2
sword+2 - range 3 (two handed - no shield)

The game is missing a range three two handed sword. One to match the Wallace Sword!

EDIT: to include this (slightly modified):
madmaniacal1 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:19 pm Will weapons higher than level 2000 be allowed?
- - I recommend against it, as this would create a further division in player fairness.
- - Agreed

Also, gear for a certain level would have to be representative of other gear in that item range.
- - Also Agreed
A lvl 250 sword with attributes of a 750 sword should not be allowed

Also after the year is up, and they are available;
- via purchase? $50
- or as a rare drop/quest item

The crying you hear is my wallet. But an AWESOME idea!
Last edited by LostKnight on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

So, buffs are:

-Any level (?)
-Undropable item
-Exclusive only for you ( for a year )
-Customised like you want
For 50$ (+taxes)

Hmmm...
Some questions;

Any level means can be actually any level? like level 2438 or 1, if yes what stats be like? and if no, stats will be same like the current official items of that level?
Players can have as many items they want if they pay for multiple? for example there can be a mage lvl 2k full custom gear undropable?
Will players be able to trade the item if they want?
I fear that after this, specially high level 2k items won't be anymore value, since a level 2k player who paid thousands $ money to the game, im sure he will pay 50$, so FT's market going to have problems.

Please we need more details :D !
Boo
benbaggen

Post by benbaggen »

So say I wanted a 5k wand.who decides the stats
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

:ghost:
Last edited by Ryaca on Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BOO!:ghost:
benbaggen

Post by benbaggen »

If there is gona b no change in stats.u are basically paying 50 for a diff skin on something sounds like a rip off to me, this whole process need to b explained a lot better
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Any level! :)
So if you want item with level 666 no problem. The item will have stats which are better than existing item level 500 and worse than existing level 750 item. You can suggest how you want to adjust item parameters. For example add more dexterity points but it will decrease damage.
Trading such items will be allowed. If you want to buy 2, 3 or more items, you can do it. After the year the item will be available to others but it will be very very rare.