Re: New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

Post by Ryaca »

It's all good

Everyone knows that I'm batpoop crazy :D
BOO!:ghost:
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Everyone knows and yes EVERYONE knows that account sharing is against the ft law in most cases account sharing goes on because a high lvl player trusts a low lvl player enough to allow that player to use the high lvl account to be OP in defense while the owner of the high lvl account can't be online, and in some cases account sharing is done just because one does not care about the rules and untill its too late meanwhile the one that is not the owner has nothing to loose except access to the high lvl account, there's always gonna be those players that are willing to risk what they got. One thing that would have been most suitable for the account sharing situation would have been a max lvl cap that should have been done long ago. The only problem with that was truthfully a money issue. If you maxed out a account then there would be the fear that money wouldn't be contributed much anymore witch means FT production may come to a end. But on the other hand if there was a cap on lvls players would max a account and if still fighting a loosing battle the player would eventually be motivated the more wealthy players to work on maxing another account or to donate lvls to a trusted friend. What's still a big issue that needs to be taken care of is auto clicking. You should see Jaya-Tci or killermage chase you and attack you at the same time. It sucks when you could have a chance to escape someone if they wasn't cheating.
But back to account sharing, it can't be completely stopped unless you have it set up where a account can only be logged on with a device logged in operating with the accounts set email account assigned in the device's app store/browser. Nobody is crazy enough to share a personal email. I'm not sure if that's possible but it's worth looking into imo.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

As for account trading I think a solution would be to strictly go through compbadant. If you wish to sell your account do it legal and be prepared to loose the account for ever. If it were up to me I would have it public on forum to sell the account if a buyer is willing to pay you and a percentage to dmgamesstudio it then should be legal. Compbadant this would involve a little effort for you to erase the email off of the sold account so that the new owner could then set his/her email to that account. For example, if I wished to sell my account for $300 USD the buyer would have to show proof of the money sent with a tracking number and after I received the money and show proof the buyer would then have to pay dmgamesstudio say as example $49.99 USD to receive the account with no attachments to anyone except dmgamesstudio untill the final purchase is made, then the buyer could set the email to the account and proceed gaming. However if I quit and didn't return to show proof of receiving the payment compbadant would have access to the tracking of the payment and can see if It was received.
It may be a ignorant suggestion but im just thinking out loud. Buying accounts would then be legal and beneficial to the creator.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
death911

Post by death911 »

@ rearrow.

If one is genuinely playing more than 12 hours its ok. All i meant to say was accounts regularly playing for 12 hours per day should raise suspicion being shared and should be followed up . If they are genuine then its ok lol. If a player invests his own time in game then ok. But if they found shared then should be dealt accordingly.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
death911

Post by death911 »

I agree with Lord Seth. Autoclicking should be taken care of also. It's like cheating. Also account sharing is like cheating. Account sharing is just like an abuse to the game and should be dealt also.
But if just the account are linked to email and one person plays that account. Like his son in one case or his brother in 1 case. Then i think it shouldn't be a problem. Bcoz its been played by that particular player. Only thing is they are registered In his email.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

death911 wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:09 am
DwarfTank30 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:29 pm
death911 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:02 pm One more simple suggestions. Maybe that may help. No player can play more than 12 hours per day. Then need 8 hours sleep lol. And have other household works. So accounts online for more than 12 hours per day should raise suspicion being shared and should be carefully monitored.
I work every other week, I have played 72hrs straight before, I can easily play 20hrs a day, I have a sleeping disorder that causes my biological clock to run slowly, I don't need to sleep like most people do, I stay awake for 4days and sleep an hour or 2 sometimes 3 and I can repeat same 4 days awake cycle. This was medically diagnosed when I was 12, I'm 33 now. For you to say NO ONE can play 12hrs+ daily is crazy talk, maybe you can't, that's fine, most can't and that too is fine, but don't say everyone, we are not all created equal.

limiting players playtime is good for only one thing, killing a game.
12 hours is not a small time. It's like 50% of one day. I have not told to limit. I have told to monitor those accounts on suspicion of being shared. That too which accounts are online more than 12 hours on a daily basis regularly. On weekends its understandable one can play as much as possible. But no one can play that much daily.
DwarfTank-lvl2270(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2662
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

Lysol wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:35 am I like the idea. But it will never work. Gms are already saying they are all overworked. Now they bring this whole new realm of enforcement to the game. You know everyone you jail will have an excuse, threaten to sue for money back, take up hours and hours of gms time. There will be no time for anything else. Again good idea but its gonna cause pissed off players. Overworked gms. Stuff that truly need to be done fast to be put on the backburner. It will just be mayheym. Trust me.
Huge +1
DwarfTank-lvl2270(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2662
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

I will give you some clarification.
There will be no checking how long you are playing.
I don't have your exact location, I don't use GPS. Location is based on IP address and it is only approximation.
The code will not permanent jail you automatically. It will only mark suspected accounts to be checked manually by GM.
If suspection will be confirmed then you will be jailed.
You can travel, use other devices, don't worry. We are figthing only with abusers!
I can't give you details of how it will work because if I give you then some will try to abuse it.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

↑ ↑ HUGE +1 ↑ ↑

No shared accounts! Love it!
Also I'm retired, off and on all day long ... spanning 12-16 hours a day easy with RL getting a chunk of that as well.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.

Post by 1340635 »

The card will appear in the game or will be dropped all the time. We'll use the Virtual Private Network. There may be many national addresses in one day.