New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

DwarfTank

Re: New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

Post by DwarfTank »

death911 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:02 pm One more simple suggestions. Maybe that may help. No player can play more than 12 hours per day. Then need 8 hours sleep lol. And have other household works. So accounts online for more than 12 hours per day should raise suspicion being shared and should be carefully monitored.

limiting players playtime is good for only one thing, killing a game.
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

death911 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:02 pm One more simple suggestions. Maybe that may help. No player can play more than 12 hours per day. Then need 8 hours sleep lol. And have other household works. So accounts online for more than 12 hours per day should raise suspicion being shared and should be carefully monitored.
you clearly have not been addictef as much as some of us.

many seriously about clans are on longer especially if in a clan war and city is under attack.
waking up on allerts or just to check in for a minute and going back to sleep is not unusual.
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

I have school 5/7 days out of the week. On weekends or days off, etc, if I don't have lag I'll play from when I wake up, til I fall asleep. Sometimes that can be 13+ hours.
Does life really get better?
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

how about playing on holiday and (business) trips
?

countries will change, telephonenumbersand ip addresses will change.

In many nonwestern countries you buy a prepaid with 3g or 4g during your trip instead of using your own phone.
(roaming costs are prohobitive).
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

for the record:

I take exception on any exceptions based on bloodcrelation or marriage or living together on the basis that it is discrimination.

My sons are adopted. they have the same rights as biological children.

There are many relationships where people are not married legally. homosexual marriages are not allowed everywhere for instance.

Even married people can live apart for periods forced by circumstances. think about military, oil rigs or just bevause the got to work in another country to get enough money to take care of their family.

so be very careful with these type of arguments or exceptions
toosh

Post by toosh »

Another nonsense. This change should be written in the facilitator sections for the team. Because for ordinary players it changes as much as nothing.
Such a beautiful code, so smart, it will catch everything and it will not make a mistake. Normally, divine.
And the idiots will continue to sell items singly, piece by piece. This code its to hard to figured out. Woohooo :)
toosh arch, lv 1000
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:44 pm
LordSeth wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:37 pm I got over 23 accounts that are mine linked to my email I sometimes use 3 to 4 device's at a time also let my 6year old son play 2 of my lower lvl accounts and my little brother plays on one of my lower accounts they are my blood family would I have to worry about those account being jailed for my own family playing the game with me or would they be safe?
If they are on YOUR devices, it likely will not trigger the code.
here phones breakdown in about 6months due to the heat. (warrantee doesnt ever cover it since small print says not to use over 23celcius (its around 40). so they change a lot. heat also causes battery to deplete fast so i install ft on family and even a friends phone. iv been known to borrow friends phone to play ft when my bat was empty lol
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

rearrow wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:56 pm for the record:

I take exception on any exceptions based on bloodcrelation or marriage or living together on the basis that it is discrimination.

My sons are adopted. they have the same rights as biological children.

There are many relationships where people are not married legally. homosexual marriages are not allowed everywhere for instance.

Even married people can live apart for periods forced by circumstances. think about military, oil rigs or just bevause the got to work in another country to get enough money to take care of their family.

so be very careful with these type of arguments or exceptions
As long as family, friends, etc don't log onto YOUR accounts i don't see any problem

And could you please tell me where the post is that mentions exceptions for adopted children? I've read through the posts and i can't find the post you are talking about
Last edited by Ryaca on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
BOO!:ghost:
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

:ghost:
BOO!:ghost:
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

guess im mostly sceptical on if automatic programmed rules can realy identify shareing without making some more equal then others.

using ip adress seems chancy since mobile games are played from different devices, phones change often and temporary phones are used duringtrips to avoid roaming costs.

cell towers change when mobile and it would be unfair to use since it would allow users in the same area to share but others not.

then there is the difference in infrastructure, player density and legal environment in different countries.

creator lives in poland, not exactly known for its strict rivacy/discriminatoon laws.
Some things to do with determining location of a phone are not allowed in other(most) european countries and usa.

even facebook and google have been forced to allow isers to use their apps without location being determined.

location sharing by phone is a very serious subject in many europe countries.
in 1940-45 jews and homosexuals were massacred.
if there had been phones which shared their locations even less would have survived.