New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

timewarp

Re: New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

Post by timewarp »

If I had to guess I'd say a 3 strike system would be implemented or something similar.....really a good idea tho. It's been a huge problem especially now in the pet ages where any little prick can go around acting like a (for lack of a better word) dbag and suffer no consequences be cause he has access to his buddy's lvl 7k+ acct...and I'm sure combatant will work out the details of it and like he said it basically just flags the people who are suspected to be sharing and a (human) gm gets in and does the dirty work.....im just assuming there's no aliens among us.

Soooo long story short......the machines are not taking over
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

more clarity makes it easier to accept.
compbatant already reacted in this topic, hx comp.

The fact that DaHobbit lives in a non western countey ensures that that part is not forgotten.

if this is implemented fairly im not againat it.
you cant realy roleplay shared accounts and dealing with a shared acciunt is a headache since you mever know who your dealing with and how far you can trust them or if theres many people with access. even ifvthetes only 2 you can never be sure if something you agree upon is honoured or even told to the other.

before I took a break sharing was not very common (and punishanle by perm jail, although not often enforced) and i was very surprised that so much sharing was happening when i returned last september.even more surprised that a new punishment had been implemented... not getting a skin.

The part i object to is not the perm jail for sharing but to some of the exceptions mentioned or suggested.

i fully agree with exceptions for childten under 12 or so, or exceptions for people with a mental disability who need guardianship.

i howver dont see why a wife and husband, or 2brothers should be allowed to share while friends are not.

why cant they just create an account each? in fact many do.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

rearrow wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:08 pm i fully agree with exceptions for childten under 12 or so, or exceptions for people with a mental disability who need guardianship.
Create the account, only the parent/guardian has the password. When the child/disabled person wants to play s/he has to get her/his parent/guardian to log them in and then, at that time, it's up to the parent/guardian to decide if they need to be with them, or not, when they play.
i howver dont see why a wife and husband, or 2brothers should be allowed to share while friends are not.
Absolutely agree with this. They should NOT be allowed to share.
why cant they just create an account each? in fact many do.
Yup agreed!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

timewarp wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:48 pm If I had to guess I'd say a 3 strike system would be implemented or something similar.....really a good idea tho. It's been a huge problem especially now in the pet ages where any little prick can go around acting like a (for lack of a better word) dbag and suffer no consequences be cause he has access to his buddy's lvl 7k+ acct...and I'm sure combatant will work out the details of it and like he said it basically just flags the people who are suspected to be sharing and a (human) gm gets in and does the dirty work.....im just assuming there's no aliens among us.

Soooo long story short......the machines are not taking over
HUGE +1
BOO!:ghost:
Rutikkk

Post by Rutikkk »

My Brother and cuzens also play game :?:
death911

Post by death911 »

Absolutely agree with this. They should NOT be allowed to share.

My wife doesn't play FT . But about those persons whose wife also play FT. how does anyone tell anybody's wife not to log on to their account if she wants to log?
Does anyone have any idea how much huge fights can occur between husband and wife if husband refuses wife's wish/ demand.
Any way if both husband and wife are staying together and playing FT on their own devices i don't think that should be a problem. (Many people have more than 1 devices to play. If wife wants to play from that device with which husband has already played then i don't know if that should be a problem ).

N.B. My wife doesn't play FT.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ death911
My wife doesn't play FT . But about those persons whose wife also play FT. how does anyone tell anybody's wife not to log on to their account if she wants to log?
Does anyone have any idea how much huge fights can occur between husband and wife if husband refuses wife's wish/ demand.
Any way if both husband and wife are staying together and playing FT on their own devices i don't think that should be a problem. (Many people have more than 1 devices to play. If wife wants to play from that device with which husband has already played then i don't know if that should be a problem ).

No one is saying a husband and wife can't use the same device, or different devices (better), to play FT.
But two accounts need to be created, one for the husband one for the wife. They should NOT be allowed to share an account c/w password.
I am always AFK!
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

LostKnight wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:07 pm @ death911

No one is saying a husband and wife can't use the same device, or different devices (better), to play FT.
But two accounts need to be created, one for the husband one for the wife. They should NOT be allowed to share an account c/w password.
Completely agree with you lost. +1 :ghost:
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Ryaca wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:29 pm Completely agree with you lost. +1 :ghost:
Don't even feel sorry for people that put Real $$$ into shared accounts.

Just like Real Life; You break the rules, you pay the price!
I am always AFK!
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

LostKnight wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:32 pm
Ryaca wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:29 pm Completely agree with you lost. +1 :ghost:
Don't even feel sorry for people that put Real $$$ into shared accounts.

Just like Real Life; You break the rules, you pay the price!
I couldn't have said that any better