New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

DaHobbit

New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

Post by DaHobbit »

Original Rule 6 Currently Active
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560#

The rule against sharing and/or trading accounts has long been in the Game Rules (http://forum.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560). However, the rules against sharing and/or trading accounts has not been strictly enforced. Until now.

All accounts that are found to be shared or traded will be permanently jailed. The account does not need to be reported before the GM team will find that an account is being shared or has been traded. The game developer is currently creating code that will automatically find these shared/traded accounts. Once we identify an account that has been shared or traded, that account will be jailed.

Everyone should know the rules prohibit account trading/sharing by now. Many people abuse this rule. Now is the time for the trading and sharing of accounts to stop. There will be NO second chances. If an account is being shared for ANY reason (clan builders/tanks/leveling/clan warfare/etc), the account will be jailed.

I believe this is now very clear, and this rule will be strictly enforced.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
death911

Re: New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

Post by death911 »

Well i appreciate the rules but one question. Is that code fully accurate? I mean innocent accounts should not be jailed due to any confusion. For example i have 2 phones and 2 accounts. I play simulataneously from both phone sometimes. Sometimes when i have 1 phone , i play mage that phone. At other times i like to archer in that same phone. So my question is will this be a problem for the code or i should stick to 1 phone for 1 account. I mean 1 phone fixed for the mage and 1 phone fixed for the archer.(both my alts linked to same email id)
And also sometimes i use mobile internet when i am travelling and at other times i use wifi when at home . So i really would like to know will this be a problem? All i want to know is that innocent people shouldn't be confused for shared accounts.
But for the record i fully support this move and am againt sharing accounts. But the code has to be perfect.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

death911 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:58 pm Well i appreciate the rules but one question. Is that code fully accurate? I mean innocent accounts should not be jailed due to any confusion. For example i have 2 phones and 2 accounts. I play simulataneously from both phone sometimes. Sometimes when i have 1 phone , i play mage that phone. At other times i like to archer in that same phone. So my question is will this be a problem for the code or i should stick to 1 phone for 1 account. I mean 1 phone fixed for the mage and 1 phone fixed for the archer.(both my alts linked to same email id)
And also sometimes i use mobile internet when i am travelling and at other times i use wifi when at home . So i really would like to know will this be a problem? All i want to know is that innocent people shouldn't be confused for shared accounts.
But for the record i fully support this move and am againt sharing accounts. But the code has to be perfect.
You don't need to worry until you travel with speed of light ;)
death911

Post by death911 »

Ok lol. So i assume i can play my alts in either of my devices and can use mobile net or wifi.

😊😊

Good move Compbatant
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Before that, I played a game on the computer with using a simulator bluestacks and i know much players also use computer for play FT.I very much hope that with this there will be no mistake, but still I want to ask whether it is possible after the introduction of this code?
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

No worries. All of these concerns were already part of the discussion about this. I play on 3 or 4 different devices using mobile and internet. I even login to various places when I play. Compbatant assures me I would have no problems. "But you're a GM." True, but the server doesn't know that, especially when I'm on an alt. Still, Combatant says the server coding is not going to jail me. It might flag me, but a human check will show the real story. You should only worry if you are truly sharing or trading. Because that will be very evident when we look.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

I got over 23 accounts that are mine linked to my email I sometimes use 3 to 4 device's at a time also let my 6year old son was given 2 of my lower lvl accounts and my little brother was given one of my lower accounts they are my blood family would I have to worry about those account being jailed for my own family in playing the game with me in my house or would they be safe?

Response by DaHobbit: I completely understand this, and speaking only for me, I really hope this will be okay. In many places if a husband owns something, his wife equally owns it (and vice versa). I cannot see a situation where Compbatant (the game's developer) would want to punish you for creating a family event with this game.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I am extremely pleased with this and hope that it will be implemented very soon

Great work compbatant

HUGE+1
BOO!:ghost:
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

LordSeth wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:37 pm I got over 23 accounts that are mine linked to my email I sometimes use 3 to 4 device's at a time also let my 6year old son was given 2 of my lower lvl accounts and my little brother was given one of my lower accounts they are my blood family would I have to worry about those account being jailed for my own family playing the game with me in my house or would they be safe?
If they are on YOUR devices, it likely will not trigger the code.
Omnes Autem Uri
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

My brother plays on his own device and so does my son.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON