Characters jailed today

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: Characters jailed today

Post by blitzcraig »

Their answer is implied by their actions... basically they all said, "We don't care about you, the game, the community, honor, honesty, or anything else except ourselves. I am the only one who matters, and I will lie, cheat, and steal to make my account stronger. Now let me out of jail so I can find new ways to ruin this game."

EDIT - Oh, and to more directly answer your question; their actions also said, "you're stupid for being honest, you should be a cheater too so that when we get caught, there are more of us crying like babies to be released."
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

blitzcraig wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:25 pm Their answer is implied by their actions... basically they all said, "We don't care about you, the game, the community, honor, honesty, or anything else except ourselves. I am the only one who matters, and I will lie, cheat, and steal to make my account stronger. Now let me out of jail so I can find new ways to ruin this game."

Shall we offer them some extra levels when they exit the prison ? :D :D :D
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Leone

Post by Leone »

I think that now is time for us all to take a step back and consider that whatever happens as a result of all this, if we find a bug, we should report it rather than exploit it.

I have to say that this has always been the case and players have been rewarded for doing so over the years (even a thank you is a reward as far as I'm concerned), but right here and right now are we seeing the consequences of exploiting bugs.
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

Leone wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:18 pm I think that now is time for us all to take a step back and consider that whatever happens as a result of all this, if we find a bug, we should report it rather than exploit it.

I have to say that this has always been the case and players have been rewarded for doing so over the years (even a thank you is a reward as far as I'm concerned), but right here and right now are we seeing the consequences of exploiting bugs.
Totally agree
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Reporting the "bug" just because it is the right thing to do for the game you like/love is reward enough for: SELF!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Oh my gosh! :lol:
Why are these players complaining and whining so much knowing what they did?! :o
Don't they see how wrong this was?! They basically scammed Compbatant and ruined the game for others. These players were selfish to do such a thing! Don't they know that what they did was a huge crime and with so many involved it could take MONTHS to go through all of the files and such?!
If you know you did wrong.. STOP COMPLAINING!
Please just stop complaining that you're stuck in jail. Y'all massively abused a bug, scammed compbatant and so much more. Quit whining because you got caught. I can't even imagine how much The team has to check through in this situation. I feel bad for the team, and Compbatant.

Also, if you knew the bug existed... REPORT IT! Don't sit there and abuse it. Stop being a selfish, dishonest player.
Does life really get better?
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

ardesia wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:04 am With this bug abuse, guilty players did:

- cheat also on items that are in game real money shop. This is real life kind of stealing, not good at all

- create a damage for the whole game economy

- create a huge (and I mean HUGE) amount of work for the staff, which as a consequence is (1) damaging all honest players, who are not being helped as they normally would and (2) slowing down new contents releasing

Be sure that not all jailed players will see start map again.
Wise words
This abuse damaged FT economy so so much...I hope it can be fixed/repaired but IDK how TBH.
"If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!" Cleo's #1 new quote ^_~
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Cleopatra wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:02 pm Wise words
This abuse damaged FT economy so so much...I hope it can be fixed/repaired but IDK how TBH.
"If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!" Cleo's #1 new quote ^_~
This too we shall endure and the FT Phoenix shall rise again, stronger, wiser and ever vigilant to new threats!

To misquote a movie, a bit sappy, but none the less...

We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.
Today we celebrate our Forgotten Tales Game!

Why --- because I like the game dam... darn it! :mrgreen:
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

These behaviors have happened since the dawn of MMORPGs... In 1996 playing DSO : DARK SUN ONLINE same thing, 20 years from now we will be talking about FT(well some of us will be) :lol:
QQ666666

Post by QQ666666 »

I am sorry,How many days will it take? This will be my last question. Thanks very much