Characters jailed today

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

ardesia

Characters jailed today

Post by ardesia »

An episode of bug abusing happened today.

As a result, some characters had been moved to the Jail Map.

If your character is there, please be patient: we will notify you about it as soon as the investigation on the abuse is done.
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
apelsin4ik

Re: Characters jailed today

Post by apelsin4ik »

Спасибо,я подожду.
apelsin4ik

Post by apelsin4ik »

Здравствуйте!Я тут увидел пост.Значит мы хакеры?И нас не нужно выпускать т.к мы много раз использовали баг?Вы сам подумайте сколько там человек,есть и те кто играет 1-2 года.Сколько они вложили денег в эту игру?Мне кажется очень много.Наказать нужно тех кто продавал это все.Мы же не знали что это ошибка.Остальным можно просто убрать накрученные уровни и отпустить.
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

apelsin4ik wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:51 pm Здравствуйте!Я тут увидел пост.Значит мы хакеры?И нас не нужно выпускать т.к мы много раз использовали баг?Вы сам подумайте сколько там человек,есть и те кто играет 1-2 года.Сколько они вложили денег в эту игру?Мне кажется очень много.Наказать нужно тех кто продавал это все.Мы же не знали что это ошибка.Остальным можно просто убрать накрученные уровни и отпустить.
English translation wrote:Hello, I saw a post here.We are hackers and we do not need to release because we have used the bug many times? You yourself think how many people there are, and there are those who play 1-2 years. How much did they invest in this game? It seems to me very much. It is necessary to specify those who sold it all. We did not know that it was a mistake. The rest can simply remove the twisted levels and let go.
The GM team are still fully investigating those who abused the bug.

Group 1 is those who duplicated items and those who sold the illegal items (to players or shops) or stored them.

Group 2 is those who only used or stored the illegal items.

Once GM team agree which group the jailed players are in, punishments will be awarded. Players in Group 1 should expect severe punishment.
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

apelsin4ik

Post by apelsin4ik »

Многие из тех кто сейчас в тюрьме не хотят больше играть.Если мы уйдем у вас онлайн упадет,соответственно донат тоже.Почему в заключении остались только русские?Я видел меч 150 лвл,с ним я общался в тюрьме,а теперь он на свободе.Не справедливо.

Many of those who are now in prison do not want to play anymore. If we leave you online, it will fall, respectively, donat too.Why are only Russian prisoners left in prison? I saw a sword of 150 lvls, I communicated with him in jail, and now he is free. Not fair.
vlad198401

Post by vlad198401 »

Цитрусовый, какой же ты нытик, честное слово.
FT`ing life away
apelsin4ik

Post by apelsin4ik »

Ты сам сидишь там?Скажи ник если да.
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

apelsin4ik wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:36 am Многие из тех кто сейчас в тюрьме не хотят больше играть.Если мы уйдем у вас онлайн упадет,соответственно донат тоже.Почему в заключении остались только русские?Я видел меч 150 лвл,с ним я общался в тюрьме,а теперь он на свободе.Не справедливо.

Many of those who are now in prison do not want to play anymore. If we leave you online, it will fall, respectively, donat too.Why are only Russian prisoners left in prison? I saw a sword of 150 lvls, I communicated with him in jail, and now he is free. Not fair.
First of all, the jailed characters are not only Russians.
In jail there are characters jailed for several reasons. I don't know which character you are reffering to, but if they have set free then they were not jailed because of that bug abuse
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Stop cheating and you won't end up in jail - claiming that only people from one country are in jail is ridiculous, and bringing attention to where you're from only makes your entire country look bad... You have brought shame on all your countrymen, and I hope they look down on you for it.
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Well said blitz .. and as vlad198401 said:
vlad198401 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:45 pm Цитрусовый, какой же ты нытик, честное слово.
vlad198401 translated: Citrus, what kind of whiner are you, honestly.

Seen him in the game, seems like a nice guy. Next time I "wave"
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.