Items vanishing from bags

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

ardesia

Items vanishing from bags

Post by ardesia »

It can happen that you get a new item while fishing, or as monsters' drop, and that the item vanishes from your inventory.

This is perfectly normal with not yet released items.

When new contents are designed and created, they are added to the game in a restricted way.
Only testing special characters can enter new maps and use new items.
Every player knows that the first phase of new contents has new maps visible in world map but not yet open to access. Try entering them sends you back to start map.
The temporary restriction includes new items. They are set to vanish from normal players's bags at each relog, in case - as an example - they had been fished or dropped. It is normal.
Consider it a sort of hype thing.

Do not buy any brand new item from players: if it is not yet releasead, it will vanish.

At this precise moment there are two kinds of new items in the game:

1 - items that will be released with map 4.1 (these will vanish from your bags at relog)

2 - items included in recently released 2.-4 map contents.
Due to a minor mistake, for a few hours they had been vanishing even with the contents having been released. They are going to be given back to players who lost them in the error timespan.

NPCs are also now going to work properly: the wave of players flowing in the maps got them scared, but they are now more confident and will do their job
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Leone

Re: Items vanishing from bags

Post by Leone »

Thanks for the clarification.
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Thank you! I look foward to doing the map over. Maybe this time i can get some NPC to talk with me.

The item removed from my bag will be restored? Or do i go find in cabinet again? (edit: ring has been replaced, ardesia)
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Anyone who got the Hobbit's Ring and lost it please let us know and a replacement will be given.

We know you had one, h4t3rz, so the following note it not meant to you ;)

Please note that if a replacement ring is asked by a player who did not had one in the error timespan, the improper request is going to be considered an abuse and punished
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

hobbit ring (that was lv60one found in house somewhere right?) has gone from my bag.
please replace
(edit: ring has been replaced, ardesia)
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

awe...mine disappeared...im glad yall said something or i'd been looking for it later
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
guafk

Post by guafk »

ardesia wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:38 am Anyone who got the Hobbit's Ring and lost it please let us know and a replacement will be given.

We know you had one, h4t3rz, so the following note it not meant to you ;)

Please note that if a replacement ring is asked by a player who did not had one in the error timespan, the improper request is going to be considered an abuse and punished
hobbit ring (that was lv60one found in house and i was fished one) has gone from my bag.
please replace
Industry is good at diligence, waste in play; action in thinking, destroyed in following。
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

Found 'Hobb's Ring' but it vanished, posted on mini chat right after it happened, please replace, lost on ShadowHood not DwarfTank, thanks in advance.
DwarfTank-lvl2270(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2662
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
Leone

Post by Leone »

Same issue for my archer L3on3. Thanks.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

What if I'm not sure if I lost the ring? I searched all of the houses in Ardesia and am pretty sure I got everything that was non-quest just sitting in chests and other areas I could access at my 200+ level. I also bought a house and was playing around with that a lot so I can't recall. I don't have a ring now (still have the quest to find Hobbs if that matters) but am not aiming to try and abuse something either.

For my SellSword character.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.