Re: Version 6.5.1 Released!

Post by Ryaca »

Mad pvp protection for houses is protecting all players and not just the owner

Not sure if it's supposed to work like that so wanted to let u know
BOO!:ghost:
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Ryaca wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:01 am Mad pvp protection for houses is protecting all players and not just the owner

Are you sure?
The owner should not be able to participate in PvP. If this is what you mean - you can't attack someone else near your house.
Imagine - if you could, that would so be abused.
Why, I'd buy a house next to the mithril, and any I don't like, I'd attack, and they couldn't attack back.
However, if two other players come by, they should be able to attack each other, but not the owner.
That's how it should work.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

MadMikael wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:57 am
Ryaca wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:01 am Mad pvp protection for houses is protecting all players and not just the owner

Are you sure?
The owner should not be able to participate in PvP. If this is what you mean - you can't attack someone else near your house.
Imagine - if you could, that would so be abused.
Why, I'd buy a house next to the mithril, and any I don't like, I'd attack, and they couldn't attack back.
However, if two other players come by, they should be able to attack each other, but not the owner.
That's how it should work.
No. My clan and i were pvping two players and every time we got near a private house it kept saying pvp disabled

These houses did not belong to any of us involved

Every ten feet we walked we kept getting that message

I didn't realize so many owned houses in a field of bushes rocks and trees lol

I was just under the impression that private houses only offered protection for the player that owned it

Totally understand your point about the owner not being able to attack either as that would be abused

I definitely thought if a house did not belong to either player that was involved in pvp that the shop protection would not kick in but it does
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

great update. love all of it.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

agree with ryaca here and thats how it is suposed to work.
only the owner cannot be attacked or aytack himself.
protection off all accounts close was removed before because basicly there are houses everywhere so theres no pvp anywhere lol.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Hi !

Some of my old friends from germany still logging on now and testing the new quests , but it is not good because theres all in english language.

All quests at lower level are in correct german language, but now only all is in english !

They can not speak english and the fun of them is going away because they can not understanding what is to do.

I tried to help them a bit, but my english is not so good too.

It is very important u must add a translation of ALL Quests in German Language !

Many Players leaving game because that is a problem for them.

Younger players cant speak english. older players too !

They installed game in german and all higher quests are in english language ! Why ?

PLZ change that !

Many logging on and saying the game becoming more wurst and wurst with every update !

I must say they havent played long time not because that problem. Now it is update and i phoned them to play because update....
.... and they r grrrrr because all is in english language.
they installed game new in german language but allways the newer quests r in english.

Greetings....SK

Please contact me per mail about this problem so i can tell my friends what goes........
DUKE of SK-Clan
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

SK1976 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:07 am Hi !

Some of my old friends from germany still logging on now and testing the new quests , but it is not good because theres all in english language.

All quests at lower level are in correct german language, but now only all is in english !

They can not speak english and the fun of them is going away because they can not understanding what is to do.

I tried to help them a bit, but my english is not so good too.

It is very important u must add a translation of ALL Quests in German Language !

Many Players leaving game because that is a problem for them.

Younger players cant speak english. older players too !

They installed game in german and all higher quests are in english language ! Why ?

PLZ change that !

Many logging on and saying the game becoming more wurst and wurst with every update !

I must say they havent played long time not because that problem. Now it is update and i phoned them to play because update....
.... and they r grrrrr because all is in english language.
they installed game new in german language but allways the newer quests r in english.

Greetings....SK

Please contact me per mail about this problem so i can tell my friends what goes........
Hallo
Ich entschuldige mich für die Unannehmlichkeiten.
Wir haben zwar deutsche Übersetzer, aber keine war in der Lage, das Spiel zeitnah zu übersetzen. Deutsch ist nicht die einzige Sprache, die unter diesem Problem leidet. Ich würde es selbst tun, aber die Verwendung des Übersetzers ist für solche Dinge verboten. Der Inhalt wird später übersetzt - die Übersetzer scheinen jedoch nicht aktiv zu sein. Das lässt nur unsere zwei Admins, die Deutsch zum Übersetzen sprechen - und sie haben ihre Hände voll mit den Fällen, die sie haben, sowie ihre Vollzeitkarrieren. Das Spiel ist ein Spiel vieler Sprachen; Leider werden nicht alle Sprachen gleichzeitig aktualisiert. Wir versuchen, so viele Übersetzungen wie möglich zu veröffentlichen; In diesem Fall wurde jedoch der Eindruck erweckt, dass der Inhalt nicht zurückgehalten werden sollte. Vielleicht liest jemand, der Deutsch und Englisch spricht, dies und erwägt, sich um eine Stelle als Übersetzer zu bewerben.

Hi
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Although, we do have German translators, none were available to translate the game in a timely manner. German is not the only language that is suffering with this issue. I'd do it myself but, using the translator is forbidden for such things. The content will be translated eventually - however, the player translators do not seem to be active. That leaves only our two admins that speak German to translate - and they have their hands full with the cases they have, as well as their full time careers. The game is a game of many languages; sadly, not all languages are updated at the same time. We try to get as many translations done as possible for release; however, in this case, it was felt that the content should not be held back. Perhaps, someone who speaks both German and English will read this, and consider applying for a translator position.

SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

danke für die Antwort.
DUKE of SK-Clan
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

rearrow wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:31 am agree with ryaca here and thats how it is suposed to work.
only the owner cannot be attacked or aytack himself.
protection off all accounts close was removed before because basicly there are houses everywhere so theres no pvp anywhere lol.
Exactly :lol:

Shop protection everywhere can make pvp very hard
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

compbatant is looking into the house PvP protection issue.
I will be making efforts to test it.
If you guys can point me to where the issues are, might make my testing go easier.
Public or private, either way, please, help me out.
I have a few ideas - I'm thinking rearrow's house may be a good test spot tbh...
But perhaps, if there is a bug, it's only in certain places?
Idk. I've not tested as of yet. Let me know where the issues were please.