Bug Fixes April 3rd, 2018

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

MadMikael

Re: Bug Fixes April 3rd, 2018

Post by MadMikael »

Just an FYI - it seems the autowalk to your own house is intentional.
Personally, I agree with it, but that's my opinion.
However, if enough of the community did have issue with this, perhaps it could be changed.
But, I don't think it such a big issue, as one tends to know where their own house is....
So the chances of this being "an accident that causes a negative impact on gameplay" should be very small.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
death911

Post by death911 »

Auto walk to house is understandable but I don't want auto walk my archer when he targets some monster. Please fix the auto walks when archer targets monsters. It's totally illogical. An archer should be able to target from distance.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

death911 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:30 pm Auto walk to house is understandable but I don't want auto walk my archer when he targets some monster. Please fix the auto walks when archer targets monsters. It's totally illogical. An archer should be able to target from distance.
I'm guessing, you mean if you manually target a specific monster, by selecting them then hitting the swords icon.
(it's been a while since I played my archer; and I never used that while playing him)

While this feature is useful for melee, it is a hindrance for ranged, I agree.
I'll mention it, as I know this has been an issue for many for some time; it just did not cross my mind.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

autowalk to house has cost me maybe up to 50pets.

if you are grinding monsters near your houseand they are attacking you, click on your house (on purpose or accident) ,start autowalking to it, the monsters attack your pets and if they are strong or there are many these pets die fast.
Local

Post by Local »

rearrow wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:06 am autowalk to house has cost me maybe up to 50pets
You didnt learn from the first 45?
Narcotic
RIP
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Local wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:01 am
rearrow wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:06 am autowalk to house has cost me maybe up to 50pets
You didnt learn from the first 45?
😆😆😆
Does life really get better?
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

lol. i used the house to heal pets. or to make planks from the trunks i cut while tanking for pets.the trick was to be completely surrounded by monsters so you couldnt walk. of course if you werent or if a pet or you just made the kill....

you gotto find ways to make grinding fun lol
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Is it just me or are others starting to "auto mine" and "auto cut" when bumping into rocks and trees, respectively?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

automine and cut has been there a while i think.
a nice way to profit from it is to stand next to a tree while attacking a mob. if the last one dies you atomatcally start cutting . gets the cut or mine skill up while waiting for respawn. (and if your house is close you get useful mats too). eben if you dump the mats there might be some free magic stumps or meteors.

as is the most irritating auto.... for archer.
an archer walking to a target he is aiming at is plainly ridiculous. it is totaly against the whole purpose of a ranged weapon. lets get toe to toe so he can knife me before i shoot an arrow. lol