Version 6.6.2 is here!

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

MadMikael

Re: Version 6.6.2 is here!

Post by MadMikael »

death911 wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:14 am Yep i tried that again with a friend who had the update and now it works.
But i am not sure its a bug or not.
I placed 3 soul stones and 1 m in trade window and he placed 2 astral robes and 1000 gold. We both checked boxes and trade finished.
I got 2 astral robes and he got 3 soulstones.
Then i gave him back his 2 astral robes.
Then he tried giving me back 3 soulstones, but i got only 1. The other 2 simply vanished. Neither i got them not he has them in backpack.
(My friend is now mining to get 2 soulstones bcoz he wants to replace the 2 soulstones i lost inspite of me telling its not a big deal)

Its not a big deal those were just soulstone and we were only testing. But if its a bug maybe some may try to abuse somehow.
To look into this, more information is required.
Account names, and an approximate time of the trade; what map it happened on may help too.
You can PM the info to me, or an admin, or any GM if you wish.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

so great.
now we will transfer many items to another account very easy
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

It kinda sounds like both players placing gold negated the gold aspect of the trade, unless I missed a detail.
Omnes Autem Uri
vlad198401

Post by vlad198401 »

Well, as far as I see trading system discussion took place here. So here I will post.

Personally I like this new functionality, but there is some annoying aspect in it.
Imagine:
You have some pages of items (eg 4: backpack, extra backpack, 2 pets) and you want to sell items, that are on the last page. So each end every time you pick an item from any page the window renew and kick you back to the 1st page. Say you have 10 trunks from page 4 to sell, and thus you have:
1. navigate to page 4
2. pick a trunk
3. be kicked to the page 1
... repeat 10 times. Imagine, there are also 5 mets and, idk, 3 tools to sell.

I suspect that this is somehow connected to trade window renew on every change.
But is there any chance to make so that page does not reset each time you pick an item.
Last edited by vlad198401 on Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FT`ing life away
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

vlad198401 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:57 pm Well, as far as I see trading system discussion took place here. So here I will post.

Personally I like this new functionality, but there is some annoying aspect in it.
Imagine:
You have some pages of items (eg 4: backpack, extra backpack, 2 pets) and you want to sell items, that are on the last page. So each end every time you pick an item from any page the window renew and kick you back to the 1st page. Say you have 10 trunks from page 4 to sell, and thus you have:
1. navigate to page 4
2. pick a trunk
3. be kicked to the page 1
... repeat 10 times. Imagine, there are also 5 mets and, idk, 3 tools to sell.

I suspect that this is somehow connected to trade window renew on every change.
But is there any chance to make so that page do not reset each time you pick an item.
This annoys me as well.
I'd also point out, that if I'm on page 4, and the other player adds an item, I'm kicked to page 1. Why should my page be changed by their action?
I hope this could be adjusted.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711