All jailed accounts shouldn't be jailed permanently.

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

AnddyRMPD

All jailed accounts shouldn't be jailed permanently.

Post by AnddyRMPD »

Shared Jailed accounts should not be jailed permanently they should be jailed for 1 year a second time caught should be 2 years but not permanently. many have spent time and money enjoying the game owner is just losing business this rule is terrible.
blitzcraig

Re: All jailed accounts shouldn't be jailed permanently.

Post by blitzcraig »

Yeah, people should be able to break whatever rules they want without permanent consequences - just like real life

(sarcasm: level 100)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Well, if the accounts started at level 0 I could maybe get on board with them being playable after a year.

Realistically though, this had been the policy now for several months so it's not like it's a new thing we're talking about.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I'm not talking about any particular reason for permanent jail, but jailing in general.
Consider this: In other games, a single rule break can result in permanent banning of an account WITH NO NOTICE OF WHY! They ban you, regardless of money spent, or worrying about potential losses.
Here in FT, they post rules, they explain why, and they give EVERY player the opportunity to know and follow the rules. Even I have a permanently jailed account, and I know that unless it were reset to 0 (not likely), I'll never get it back. I accept that, as my account was jailed for good reason.

Edited for a mistype.
Last edited by madmaniacal1 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omnes Autem Uri
generous11

Post by generous11 »

the new rule of accounts made me confused a bit... in my opinion, the account shared 1st and 2nd time should not be perm jailed, at least it is not a cheat or third party program or any other emulator. it is just a share account with others. it is not a crime to share accounts anymore. same time, it is a moment of truth also. because it is risky to share accounts. for example:

if a player lvl 3k+ shared his account to his friend, he didnt do a crime for being jailed. otherwise, if a player lvl 10k, to say he spent 10k US$ on buying lvls, and then he shares his account to his trusted friend, after it the GM perm jail him. then he will get very confused and will be very disappointed, and i think it could hit his heart because he spent 10k $ on a ***** game. really confusing.

My suggestion: please update the "sharing accounts rule".
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

generous11 wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:11 pm the new rule of accounts made me confused a bit... in my opinion, the account shared 1st and 2nd time should not be perm jailed, at least it is not a cheat or third party program or any other emulator. it is just a share account with others. it is not a crime to share accounts anymore. same time, it is a moment of truth also. because it is risky to share accounts. for example:

if a player lvl 3k+ shared his account to his friend, he didnt do a crime for being jailed. otherwise, if a player lvl 10k, to say he spent 10k US$ on buying lvls, and then he shares his account to his trusted friend, after it the GM perm jail him. then he will get very confused and will be very disappointed, and i think it could hit his heart because he spent 10k $ on a ***** game. really confusing.

My suggestion: please update the "sharing accounts rule".
The rule WAS updated. It was updated to "You Share, You Lose, Period."
Omnes Autem Uri
Leone

Post by Leone »

Actually, it IS a crime to share accounts and always has been. It has been strictly enforced since 5th March 2018, as detailed in the first post of this thread:

https://forum.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopi ... ed+account

I'm not confused by this at all. The rule is clear and simple: share accounts and the character will be permanently jailed.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Leone wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:24 pm Actually, it IS a crime to share accounts and always has been. It has been strictly enforced since 5th March 2018, as detailed in the first post of this thread:

https://forum.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopi ... ed+account

I'm not confused by this at all. The rule is clear and simple: share accounts and the character will be permanently jailed.
You're right, Leone. The rule never changed. Only the punishment did. That was the "update" I mentioned in my previous post (which was updated in rule 6).

Back to what I took as the original point of the topic, as far as accounts getting released from permanent jailing, I don't see that happening much, if at all. While a couple players over the years have managed to get released (*cough*Jony alts*cough*), don't expect it to happen a lot.
Omnes Autem Uri
generous11

Post by generous11 »

if the player uses third party program, ok jail him. if he cheated or abused any rule, ok jail him, but not permanently!

as i said the examples are very clear. the player spend money a lot and when he decide to trust his friend and give him access to his account, GM delete all he spent. it is my opinion. waste of time also. the time is very precious. and GM in one second can delete all the wasted time.
Pfff pff pfffffff.
And sharing account why is a crime? did he killed a real person in real life? i dont think so. like i said, it is just a moment of trust. and about updating the rule, i tell to reupdate it 1 more time. it is only my opinion. you all should sense the person when he lose all he did spent. i dont have more to say.

thanks in adv.
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

If the rules of the game allow sharing accounts it isn't a "crime" to do so. If the rules of the game do not allow sharing accounts then it is a "crime" to do so.

No, there is absolutely nothing that can happen with the game that is like killing a person in real life. However, regardless of what country a person lives in there are plenty of other activities that are considered crimes or misdemeanors.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.