Stables preview

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

ardesia

Stables preview

Post by ardesia »

During last weekend the Stables have been open for a few hours.

The contents is not actually ready for release and the building has been opened by mistake.

It is now closed again, and so it will stay for some time until (hopelly soon) it will be completed, tested and ready to go.

Stables quests have been reset for all the characters who did enter during those opening hours, ensuring that their experience of the contents will not be ruined by this preview.
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
LostKnight

Re: Stables preview

Post by LostKnight »

OH! OK, I thought the opening was unannounced.

Now I know better ... I didn't see anything ... HONEST!

Although that mysterious object under the canvas looked like it could have been a Shelby Mustang!
Now that's a horse!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:38 pm OH! OK, I thought the opening was unannounced.

Now I know better ... I didn't see anything ... HONEST!

Although that mysterious object under the canvas looked like it could have been a Shelby Mustang!
Now that's a horse!
You did make sure there were some air holes in that canvas, right? We don't want this to be "ruined" for other reasons either...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:47 pm
LostKnight wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:38 pm Although that mysterious object under the canvas looked like it could have been a Shelby Mustang!
Now that's a horse!
You did make sure there were some air holes in that canvas, right? We don't want this to be "ruined" for other reasons either...
I can not tell a lie, I peeked... :oops:

It was a 1965 GT350R and in the other corner, behind a tarp hanging from the roof, covered as well, a 1966 Shelby GT350 Hertz. :D

Both mint in condition so I'm guessing the stable owner is a "horse" buff. I also made a hasty retreat in case I was discovered.

I hear a street licence isn't good enough to "ride" these babies.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Well, the issue of licensing IS a bit murky for FT as it is... As best I can tell there are at least three different "kingdoms," though their boundaries appear to be unmarked. Quite possibly some joint services agreements or co-sovereign relationships here? I wouldn't know where to go for a license in the first place, and that's before figuring out in which timeline one needs a license!

I might seek some divine GM certification myself.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.