Updating Rule 6 and Rule 7

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Cleopatra

Re: Updating Rule 6 and Rule 7

Post by Cleopatra »

So as it stands active auto clickers are still not being punished because they can't be proven auto clickers??
I've come across multiple accounts that I was 99% sure they were auto clicking but they was NOT AFK
With a little practice it's not all that hard to recognize a lazy auto clicker but if they're not AFK and still responding they don't get punished. I still think this is cheating and not fair to the others that play the game honestly. Would be cool if there was a program that recognizes auto clickers whether they be AFK or active and eliminate them! Shouldn't be too hard humans aren't perfect they don't hit the same spell casting frequencies every single time....after time....after time
On the other hand an auto clicking program DOES :?
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
MadMagus

Post by MadMagus »

Cleopatra wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:43 pm So as it stands active auto clickers are still not being punished because they can't be proven auto clickers??
I've come across multiple accounts that I was 99% sure they were auto clicking but they was NOT AFK
With a little practice it's not all that hard to recognize a lazy auto clicker but if they're not AFK and still responding they don't get punished. I still think this is cheating and not fair to the others that play the game honestly. Would be cool if there was a program that recognizes auto clickers whether they be AFK or active and eliminate them! Shouldn't be too hard humans aren't perfect they don't hit the same spell casting frequencies every single time....after time....after time
Yeah, well.
There is only one who can really address this issue.
I've given so many ideas on the subject myself, like the public one, here:
https://forum.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopi ... =8&t=16094
Although, it's mainly targeted at the afk type, it has some roots in other ideas that targeted those non afk (I can't even see that post anymore).
I've nearly broken my hand playing my mage in pvp... but that still doesn't mean I'll give in to the rationalization that some give to it.
...and if you think only mages would use it in pvp, you'd be mistaken.

The trick is, we have to convince that one person how serious the issue really is.
I've tried so many times myself. Hopefully, more voices will get on board.
You called me strong, you called me weak
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then you'd be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground
Local

Post by Local »

Cleopatra wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:43 pm So as it stands active auto clickers are still not being punished because they can't be proven auto clickers??
Cleo you do realize what your asking for will hurt most of your friends also
(Edited to remove ad hominem content, Arashiko)
Narcotic
RIP
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

Let me condivide a tought

trying detect autoclick is an activity that takes time and steal work that could be used to improve game

instead of this, why not try making the use of them extremely stressful?

if i remember well how most of those scripts work, click or touch interrupts auto activity and script need to be resetted, this means log off and restart

for instance, when got a new level instead of putting hp to max, could be set to min until the +2 on panel is clicked, and something like that could be done for items dropped

i know it s an agony, is just an example, but i think the only way to stop that activity is making it more stressful than the advantage got

another way could be change way of get drop, instead of drop after a % of normal moster killed, make appear a boss that drops that must be targeted to be killed

at the end, don t be stressed by autoclickers, make their way to play a nightmare :D
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Ie..autoclickers....many mmo games now use code to block third party programs,making log in impossible if athird party program found running...this may take time to write and implement..but would stop not only autoclickers,but also stop sharing thru vpns..just a thought...i know would make app permission request if implemented,but if not cheating...shouldnt matter
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-