Mercenary and Arena quests acting weird?

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

ardesia

Mercenary and Arena quests acting weird?

Post by ardesia »

Some quests in the Arena and along the Mercenary Guild have recently been updated.
They mostly are the ones requesting to kill a certain amount of Snow Dragons.

It has been discovered that they were colliding with other quests requesting to kill the same kind of monster, so they have been changed to request other monsters in other amounts (of course balancing difficulty and rewards).

It is thus now perfectly normal to find a "new" Mercenary quest you never saw when did the quests with your alts or no one mentioned you before while they were on quest :)

We are now working at fixing the characters who are stuck with the old version of the quests.
It is a complicated and delicate task, so it is taking some time, but we will finish it soon!

I've collected names of characters to be fixed.
Anyone having a quest with a non-working killing counter please let us know character name and quest log (the sentence in the book)
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
LostKnight

Re: Mercenary and Arena quests acting weird?

Post by LostKnight »

I made it to the first "Now you must pay level", paid him but never collected the next quest. They take too long IMHO at my level they will be there later.

I would think that would put me in the "green zone" to go again without problems.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.