How to CONTACT the GAME STAFF - NEW SYSTEM

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Sklep

Re: How to CONTACT the GAME STAFF - NEW SYSTEM

Post by Sklep »

For it aplly to GM, it's looking perfect, but this what happend is sad. It happend shouldn't have place.
Hello, i have hope u had a nice day!
Storkads

Post by Storkads »

Hi , i bought the recolor skin ( butterfly icône) but my inventory was full so i can t have it and lose it , i try to contact a GM in private but no reply , what Can i do ?
Syor

Post by Syor »

Storkads wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:41 am Hi , i bought the recolor skin ( butterfly icône) but my inventory was full so i can t have it and lose it , i try to contact a GM in private but no reply , what Can i do ?
you have to throw an item from the inventory to get the skin. If, on the other hand, you have already lost the skin, and you have sent a message to GMbox with the time and location of what happened, you just have to wait.

The GMs have a lot of work and respond to requests in order of arrival, to me they have always answered within two days.

Good luck
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
0Alex0

Post by 0Alex0 »

Мой Ник 0Alex0 хочу знать за что меня посадили на пожизненно так как я играл год назад все было хорошо а недавно зашёл на аккаунт а он сидит в тюрьме.
Leone

Post by Leone »

0Alex0 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:09 am Мой Ник 0Alex0 хочу знать за что меня посадили на пожизненно так как я играл год назад все было хорошо а недавно зашёл на аккаунт а он сидит в тюрьме.
Send the GM team a private message here:

ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
0Alex0

Post by 0Alex0 »

Я им написал что-то они не отвечают :(
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I hate to sound like a broken record, but this thread on the forum exists to tell you how to get in touch with the GMs. It isn't a place for you to try and contact them.
Reports in this thread will possibly be overlooked. Reports or requests to the GM team should be made vis a PM to the GM Inbox account, or in the report-players channel in the official FT discord. Please do not make reports here...
Omnes Autem Uri
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

@mad

If this is the case perhaps this should be locked and all posts not giving contacting info removed. As long as it is open I think reports will continue, the other option is making this a second viable way of contacting a GM where it is checked regularly. Players see "contact the game staff" and do so... it's like the old joke about reading the directions putting something together only after you've messed something up! :lol: Not a criticism here just an idea/ suggestion. ;)
Retired
Rasta44

Post by Rasta44 »

Fighting amongst players:

This short post is simply to inform players that GMs are NOT babysitters. We will not handle your petty disputes that you may have with another player. We will not act on a report that a player is always fighting you due to a previous dispute you may have had with that player. If you have any internal disputes with another player, YOU and the other player are to sort that issue out yourself. This does not include you or the opposing party breaking rule 9/9b. Of course if another player is breaking any part of 9b, that is to be reported, but if you're simply reporting a player is attacking you any time they see you, we will not act.
Retired
Senior Game Master - SrGM
Rasta44
Follow the rules.
Game Rules
Forum Rules

The OG Rasta
jmm27

Post by jmm27 »

Good evening GM. administrators ... I am looking for a prompt response to a situation related to the PVP. Agradezco su más pronta respuesta