Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Version 6.8.1

Post by LostKnight »

@ Teddy

Nice images ... here they are all in one image:
→ Purchasable Skins: Show
Purchase_Skins_Nov_2018.jpg
If that's it, there are some missing, like the black dragon, red dino to name two.
Regardless, nothing this "Knight" would want to be. :mrgreen:
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
generous11

Post by generous11 »

nice update! lol
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:27 pm If that's it, there are some missing, like the black dragon, red dino to name two.
That's my thought as well. When I read the update I thought any of the special skins that had been prepared before (most mobs, I guess) would be available. I guess I was expecting a few times more than that. I'll pass for now. I know special skins has been a headache topic, but hopefully other issues are addressed in updates in the near future.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I am glad for the response to players by offering them a wider variety of skins to choose from.
As a Freya I did not see anything appealing as it would disguise my class rather than enhance
it. May I purpose for future consideration skins that augment your class. A Nordic figure riding a
wild boar would be awesome! Perhaps a bit of mirth there but maybe my point is illustrated. I
think players in a game setting should look different than the enemies they face. I enjoy the many
forum images players have chosen that reflect how they view their character and by extension
the class they have chosen. I could be a Freya golem I guess, or a Nordic spider but those
seem to me quite a departure. Again I applaud the new opportunities for those who enjoy the
fun of having an incognito appearance and I bid you all to revel in them. I will wait for something
indistinct from what already appears in some form in the game .
Retired
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

Gullander wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:52 am I am glad for the response to players by offering them a wider variety of skins to choose from.
As a Freya I did not see anything appealing as it would disguise my class rather than enhance
it. May I purpose for future consideration skins that augment your class. A Nordic figure riding a
wild boar would be awesome! Perhaps a bit of mirth there but maybe my point is illustrated. I
think players in a game setting should look different than the enemies they face. I enjoy the many
forum images players have chosen that reflect how they view their character and by extension
the class they have chosen. I could be a Freya golem I guess, or a Nordic spider but those
seem to me quite a departure. Again I applaud the new opportunities for those who enjoy the
fun of having an incognito appearance and I bid you all to revel in them. I will wait for something
indistinct from what already appears in some form in the game .
+1

I agree with your point on players should have skins that are different from mobs in game, or at the very least color schemes that are unique to only players.

Adding to what others have already said, I too was expecting to see many more Premium Skins in the options given for purchase, I hope more will be added soon.

Shoutout to Compbatantthough for getting special/premium skins available again, thank you.
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
generous11

Post by generous11 »

i like the skin premium, but isnt it more expensive than 10 lvls? is that a bit of rip off? it is only my opinion. it should be like 2 or 3 (2.6$ or 4$) normal skins prices, but comp made it like it is 8 skins prices (10.6$). really bad price. work on it pls. or it would be a rip off.

best regards.
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Not everyone thinks it's a rip off ... there are a LOT of new "premium" skins in the game already.

One man's :D is another man's :evil:
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

This is clearly an update that has had a mixed reception.

Let us not forget the huge number of posts about special skins and the equally huge amount of requests to GMs about this.

This update resolves the issue. Mixed feelings? Ok maybe - but resolved. I say a good thing on balance.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Leone wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:21 am This is clearly an update that has had a mixed reception.

Let us not forget the huge number of posts about special skins and the equally huge amount of requests to GMs about this.

This update resolves the issue. Mixed feelings? Ok maybe - but resolved. I say a good thing on balance.
By itself I agree. I do hope though that this will allow time to resolve other issues too.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
death911

Post by death911 »

I am very very happy about this update because now eveyone has a chance to get premium skin.. :D :D

But..

I would be happier if we could store the activated skins in House... just like we store pets at House

This would allow players to purchase multiple skins and change skin whenever they want..

It hurts to think that only way to get a new skin is by losing the present skin completely.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!