Today fixes

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

Today fixes

Post by compbatant »

This bug was fixed:
When a clan is dismantled, the allied clans keep having it in their alliances list. This is a problem because if the clan is created again, it has no allies and its members can attack the old allies who cannot attack back
New features:
Shop sells pets even if the player already have one. So you can buy two or second pet in shop now.
Added the name of the attacked clan in email notification to email subject.
There are also some internal bug fixes which only GM should know also I added new command for them ;)
Don't worry about game future. I am not going to abandon it in near and far future ;) I am going now to read recent posts in game forum. I didn't do it for long time ago because I was busy with
some real life issues. Now I am back :) Also get ready to fight soon with new really big monster!
LordSeth

Re: Today fixes

Post by LordSeth »

compbatant wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:41 pm There are also some internal bug fixes which only GM should know also I added new command for them ;)
Don't worry about game future. I am not going to abandon it in near and far future ;) I am going now to read recent posts in game forum. I didn't do it for long time ago because I was busy with
some real life issues. Now I am back :) Also get ready to fight soon with new really big monster!
Well said thank you for posting, it gives many players peace in mind to know you are back and preparing more updates for the future of the game even I was beginning to worry. But we are happy to see that your back and all is well compbatant. Thank you 👍😎
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Yes, compbatant, thank you for the update! This reassurance is very much appreciated.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

Thanks for everything that you do! Looking forward to the changes.
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

GOLGREN EAT COMBATANT ONCE CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR!!!!
Leone

Post by Leone »

Thanks for the updates and great to hear from you.
generous11

Post by generous11 »

thank you very much compbatant! but 1 more thing you should take care of it, when I craft planks - when I fail my craft points stay constant and immobile. you should fix it, old days when I fail crafting I was getting like 100 points for it. Hope you understand.
Best of luck.
Best regards.
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
Bence

Post by Bence »

:* that it. we need updates and new features :)
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Nice to see you back Comp, hope your RL issues were ironed out and stay that way for a while. Life always mixes things up.

Internet translation:
Miło widzieć Cię z powrotem Comp, nadzieję, problemów z RL były eliminowane i pobyt w ten sposób na chwilę. Życie zawsze miesza rzeczy.
Probably very bad... but, it's what I have

How about "Can we buy 2 war dogs too?" Trolls are so weak!
(just kidding, unless you agree then I'm not kidding) :lol:

But pleases please look at the broken trade system.
Of many ideas out there this was my idea for a fix: New Trade Box Idea
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Always good news when updates are made, common sense and making it fair for all players. However if the trading problem isn't fixed in my opinion all other game improvements will be under a cloud. Trading is a regular interaction between players and just like a marriage if communication is bad it tends to make the whole thing bad. We may not trust other players that is one thing but if we can't trust the game mechanics to make a safe transaction that affects everyone and nullifies a very important game feature. I applaud the long term commitment please help it to be reciprocated.
Retired