Trading scam fix

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: Trading scam fix

Post by Leone »

cotne7 wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:02 am Great job!thank you combatant!yr coming back really gave me more motive to play Ft..
But i have a question..we cant sell more then 2 items will it be fixed too?
Not until this gets sorted out mate. Itll be even worse
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

good deal
Ryaca_1 is retired
cello117

Post by cello117 »

Scammers dont like this news :lol:
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Leone wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:07 am Confirm unfortunately LostKnight and I can scam each other. That means everyone can.
How?! After last offer change 2 seconds must elapse until you can click accept button. Of course you can change offer but you have whole 2 seconds too see the change.
Show me video if there are no 2 seconds delay.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Leone wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:07 am Confirm unfortunately LostKnight and I can scam each other. That means everyone can.
Can you provide to us detales specifically how you can scam each other so there can be a way to practice a solution.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

So the responsibility is totally upon the timing of the traders involved is what I am hearing. The fact anyone can scam in a trade under some circumstances is still a system needing fixing. I think everyone can agree that is not an unreasonable expectation.
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

LordSeth wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:43 am
Can you provide to us detales specifically how you can scam each other so there can be a way to practice a solution.
Not 100% certain how it happened, but Leone ended up with 50m game gold of mine.
Being a friend he gave it back though.
And unfortunately I do not know how to make videos, I believe it is disabled on my tablets.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

This is a app I sometimes use to catch scammers and auto clickers in act. It's no 3rd party app it's within any rules and easy to use. It has nothing to do with this problem but it can help you out.
Attachments
Google play app
Google play app
Screenshot_20181222-192852.png (107.16 KiB) Viewed 3986 times
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

LordSeth wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:32 am This is a app I sometimes use to catch scammers and auto clickers in act. It's no 3rd party app it's within any rules and easy to use. It has nothing to do with this problem but it can help you out.
I have no idea how to run more than one program at a time. I don't even think I can on my tablet.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Grahf

Post by Grahf »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:36 am
LordSeth wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:32 am This is a app I sometimes use to catch scammers and auto clickers in act. It's no 3rd party app it's within any rules and easy to use. It has nothing to do with this problem but it can help you out.
I have no idea how to run more than one program at a time. I don't even think I can on my tablet.
Apps used to record are pretty simple to use and some also come with tutorials on how to use them once installed, basically some apps you open it and hit record and then it records whatever you do on screen until you stop what your doing and go back to the recording app and hit stop. There are others where you simply open the app and then the controls for it are in the drop down notification screen (most devices this screen is the one when you drag your finger down from the top of the screen. There you have your widgets, brightness bar, push notifications from apps if enabled on them etc.) there's basically just a record and stop button and you can record as many clips as you want as it doesn't disappear until you close the screen recording app itself

Also as for your devices I am positive (99.9% :lol: ) they can run both screen recorder and game same time for how well it will run you'd just have to try out and see but i think it would work just fine