Server changes - 17.02.2019

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Re: Server changes - 17.02.2019

Post by Mr_Maks »

My spawn turns off every 7 minutes on 10-20 sec and then i get 25% of auto spawn.With 400 monsters(worms), spawn given that I am without pets for high-level players, the limit on the number of monsters makes raising levels on high level very hard.I still would like to see the code(if that possible) that I described earlier and then introduce the idea ready for release.Or do it every randomly between half an hour and an hour not in the number of monsters with the ability to make auto spawn again in the same place.Balancing numbers of monsters on one place between small and high levels is extremely difficult.Everyone needs a different amount.
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

:( i cannt stay at 1 place more than 5 min. if i want lvl ing i can go at underground( yellow )devils(and there any1 can to do auto spawn for 30 min)(i mean havnt opinion limited spawn ppl can lvl at high lvl monsters with same xp and do autospawn for 30 min(or more)) .so i think manual spawn is 1 of the best choice. :?
if any high lvl player will need drops from low lvl monsters what he/she can to do?need to wait 1 hr for new spawn? what is different between low lvl and high lvl if they can get drop with same speed. no one will need high lvl s. i have high lvl acc because drop is faster. but if ill be limited in spawn drop will be with same speed. :? so ill never lvl more. and ppl will not need to buy more lvl s or spend money for pets
g-jibladze mage lvl 5400-600
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

thats y i not level any longer my mage ! i craft a big round with him ! lol

upps mining could b afk ! sry what can i do now ? idk !
DUKE of SK-Clan
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

I think those spawn limit ideas are bad..better to make any code which will protect forgotten tale app from outo clicker apps.
Or to have more GMs who will keep an eye on clickerers.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Atm single active GM is LordSeth and he is doing his job rly well..we need like him GMs
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

i second the idea of a manual spawn

do away with the autospawn
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

I get the impression that the new spawn will not support a 12K character. High-level characters like 12K will have to slow down why everyone else in the game reaches their level. Sadly even my 3K account will probably be too high but that's understandable I purchased half of those levels. I shouldn't expect to get experience like a noob. High-level accounts have basically been spoiled now they don't like regular now they don't like Fair
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

In any case, everyone who spends time on the game will face this problem.(all will get good lvl if will play).Stopping high level experience means stopping game progress.The game will settle in one place where people will reach approximately 2k level and gaining experience will become problematic.

And why no one spoke about “fair” when a bunch of high-level players (3-10k) who received levels with a flick of a finger when many achieved a level of 2k for 2 years.Besieged 2 years this players else’s clan maps kept the whole game under fear of 24 hours online using the fact that they shared accounts?You know everything Cleo.We knew that this could help the game and did not write plaintive comments, as many now do.It was also not fair, but we endured it and did not give up, and many people know about the story I am talking about.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Cleopatra wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:43 pm I get the impression that the new spawn will not support a 12K character. High-level characters like 12K will have to slow down why everyone else in the game reaches their level. Sadly even my 3K account will probably be too high but that's understandable I purchased half of those levels. I shouldn't expect to get experience like a noob. High-level accounts have basically been spoiled now they don't like regular now they don't like Fair
All MMORPGs , and Normal thing, is that Low level characters level up Faster than Higher, More high, more difficult to level up.

In FT, it works different :P
Higher levels grind easier.
Boo
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

idk if they grinding asier...they need much more xps than lower lvls !
DUKE of SK-Clan