Server changes - 17.02.2019

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Jon Jon

Re: Server changes - 17.02.2019

Post by Jon Jon »

Adding an automatic eject from the server every 5min to prevent clcikers also did not help, and made life in the game more difficult as well as the one with no sensible idea that it will change anything??. You have to think of something more controversial in catching this because the more change you have to quickly and deluding yourself that something will give a game to the game more and more people and the game starts to get annoying. Bring back the spawn to the old comp form and exchange it with the rest, which would be okay for all parties, I understand that it's all business but these changes are like a cancer that will eat up piece by piece, think if what you do is right if so many people are on no. :?
Last edited by Jon Jon on Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

LIZARDKING wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:14 am Just my personal experience. And opinions from that. When a sane person like LK posts in touch with me, I know things are moving in the right direction. I am on my way, boubon wise, tonight. So I will make no more pulbic posts.
WHOA! Thank you for the kind words and the good feeling. Very much appreciated and I see that your "boubon" and "pulbic" explains you not wanting to make more public posts.

Burbon + LIZARDKING = tpyoKING, do hope you enjoyed your burbon.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Leone wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:24 pm But if you move slightly and then go back, do you get the chance to kill another 400 monsters? This is my understanding and also I believe what Lizardking is saying.

If so, then moving every 10 minutes or however long it takes to reach your 400 limit is not really a problem, surely?
I just tested it and not even if the spawn stops moving a little and there is no possibility to spawn again.

I did video with weak monsters to visually show the problem and at the same time not take a lot of time to study it.I hope you will forgive me and make an exception for the link because it’s on the topic and to confirm my words.
*I personally deleted the link because I did not have the right to do it.*
If all the same, my link will be deleted, I would like to briefly explain what was in the video.
I spawn for about a minute then start grinding the mobs to get a bow 150 for a daily quest with an altar.I tried to move as you said and still in less than 2 minutes my spawn was over and it could not be redone.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Thank you. Your YouTube clip shows exactly what you say.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

there is no magic fix that will please everyone

compbatant knows wat he is doing

i like the changes
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

It should not be perfect, but I would like to bring the idea closer to the maximum of comfort, while retaining its elements about it, I suggested 2 options and I hope they will help in this.
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

It resets every hour or you can walk to another spawn. It's to prevent abusing game mechanics. Been long overdue for update but better than never. Also if you level with a friend they can start spawning when your 400 runs out. Pretty simple :)
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

Has everyone noticed? There has not been 1 screenshot or video of afkers or autclickers simce Compbatant fixed. AWESOME
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

LIZARDKING wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:43 pm Has everyone noticed? There has not been 1 screenshot or video of afkers or autclickers simce Compbatant fixed. AWESOME
Had not noticed ... but yes, definitely good news.

And they'd stand out like a NEON sign:

AFK → DUH!(2345)

... after the 400 limit runs it's course and mages are still healing and swordsmen get the blue glow and dwarves the pink spinning wheel ... archers would just be standing there!

MUAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

TRAXXAS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:26 pm It resets every hour or you can walk to another spawn. It's to prevent abusing game mechanics. Been long overdue for update but better than never. Also if you level with a friend they can start spawning when your 400 runs out. Pretty simple :)
lol man its stealing spawn may my friend need spawn for himself to get xp. and how much spot ppl need to change for 1 drop(also may other spots are busy and grinding other player). i wanted mithril plate and cannt drop any of them because that limit.1 map have 1 spot for rats. so i need to run between 5 map to spawn with other spot(4.0 and under 0.-3)? i think reset will be better for every 30 min or less. game have much monster which have 1 spot not more example freya (dropping 150 shields).
g-jibladze mage lvl 5400-600
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75