Server changes - 17.02.2019

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: Server changes - 17.02.2019

Post by SellSword »

Probably more difficult to implement, but instead of a popup that disconnects a character after ___ time (whatever the outcome is after that) it could become a tracker of sorts.

Tap the popup and carry on.

Don't tap the popup and you get flagged. Possibly some sort of "pause" feature for xp only. (No abuse like somehow protecting the character in a bubble, so mobs/players can still attack like normal.) Then you could have some sort of second counter. If the second counter reaches ___ time you're in trouble. If you exit that timer your info is still saved, and if you get enough of them in close proximity to each other that's another issue.

Also, I only throw things out and hope something sticks. Sometimes the "c" turns a bit and something stinks instead...

NOTE: Two posts while typing, but I'm eating yummy :pizza: and they aren't! :smiley:
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

After "x" amount of time without moving/ grinding the same mob, simply take away the xp the monster gives. AFK and auto can keep doing what they do and recieve nothing. Except maby death, by the awareness of a " visitor "
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

↑ & ↑↑

Two very interesting ideas.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

LIZARDKING wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:33 am After "x" amount of time without moving/ grinding the same mob, simply take away the xp the monster gives. AFK and auto can keep doing what they do and recieve nothing. Except maby death, by the awareness of a " visitor "
LOVE IT! Afk all you like, and get NO benefit, except to possibly become a target. Can we add this to skilling as well? If a player only sits and fishes/chops/mines without ever picking anything up, Nerf the exp! NOBODY FISHES/CHOPS/MINES WITHOUT GETTING GEAR/METEORS/MAGIC TRUNKS, UNLESS AFK! My 2cents.
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:38 am
LIZARDKING wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:33 am After "x" amount of time without moving/ grinding the same mob, simply take away the xp the monster gives. AFK and auto can keep doing what they do and recieve nothing. Except maby death, by the awareness of a " visitor "
LOVE IT! Afk all you like, and get NO benefit, except to possibly become a target. Can we add this to skilling as well? If a player only sits and fishes/chops/mines without ever picking anything up, Nerf the exp! NOBODY FISHES/CHOPS/MINES WITHOUT GETTING GEAR/METEORS/MAGIC TRUNKS, UNLESS AFK! My 2cents.
+1
LK likes those posts!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:38 am
+1
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Everything that is connected with movements can be programmed to repeat it as it is not reliable ideas that will help only temporarily, while auto clickers learn new functions.Then for them everything will remain the same but it was for ordinary players change for the worse.

As for the time of the afk check, there will always be very big disagreements, I also use the messenger as Lord Seth and ordinary people can fall under it which is not good.In any case, an AFC check will not give the autoclicker more time to grind afk 24/7 but a decrease in its time will allow to catch them more, but some will be punished for nothing because they did not have enough time to answer it.

Let's look for a middle ground and since you have reached the limit of two minutes, I suggest it a little less, maybe 90?Or all the same it should be more than 2 minutes?
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Why not removing autospawn permanently ,and all problems are away !

No afk because no mops are coming without any move !

And no autoclicker because u have to move !

It will be soo easy !

Why not easy ?
DUKE of SK-Clan
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Sk,you write your message a second time, but I have already answered several times why it will not work.Either you are trying to help autoclickers because they can programed manually spawn and make spawn automatically with him or you are not too attentive.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

sry bro !

you r right, sry !

kk
DUKE of SK-Clan