Server changes - 17.02.2019

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Re: Server changes - 17.02.2019

Post by Mr_Maks »

Revised and no longer relevant.
For me personally, auto-spawn is very convenient and I'm too used to it to lose.

Now I remembered my two ideas and understood, why not combine them?
Stopping auto spawn once every 30-60 minutes for just 30 seconds, add to this a code that tracks clicks.If a player continues to click at the moment when auto-ignition is turned off, this will mean by 75% that he is an autoclicker.
But also I immediately out the rest, the code should only fix taps on weapon,abilities and spells at that moment.And not fix taps on chat,friend list,backpack,map,zoom,joystick and just taps on screen.

Autoclickers will simply not be able to calculate a random minute among 30-60 and will be easily caught.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

I think the last post by MrMak is what Compbatant wanted when he asked for our opinions/ solutions. I think we are back on topic. Honestly, the new limit has not affected my experience one way or another. But , I understand how the change can be inconvenient for some players.
Leone

Post by Leone »

As far as I'm concerned, anything that stops auto clickers is great. Mr Maks: you seem to have a good idea but I would like other people's input to confirm. At level 1500, I honestly cannot test myself. I hope you understand.

Whatever happens , I think we are moving in the right direction.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

If each spawn point is 16x16 or 32x32 (tiles and px, respectfully), are those based on the location of the player or are they laid out like a chess board? That is, is it possible for a player to be just "on the border" or a spawn point, or will the player always have to move a minimum distance?

If Mr_Maks moved to the right a bit (I haven't watched myself) is it possible that he crossed into a different spawn point? Like moving from one square to the next on some invisible grid?

I'm just showing everyone I have no clue what I'm talking about. Better they know than just assume! :lol:
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Jon Jon

Post by Jon Jon »

go fixed spawn to old ......................... its comedy
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

pixel = Picture Element, the smallest unit of a digital image that can be displayed on your screen.

Code: Select all

And spawn point is 16x16 tiles where each tile has 32x32px.
So a spawn point has an area of 512x512px

Let's get you confused a little more: Each pixel typically consists of 8 bits or 1 byte. :mrgreen: :ugeek:

Hit 41°C here and power went out, that was 9 hours ago, now 23:45 and still 33°C
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LostKnight wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:42 am Let's get you confused a little more: Each pixel typically consists of 8 bits or 1 byte. :mrgreen: :ugeek:
See, that's the metric system for measuring your bites. Here we measure it in morsels per bite. That's why it was so confusing!
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I also thought that this is basically a fixed autoclicker on the mage.Other classes can use autoclick once every 1-4 minutes and they will dont have problem with my last idea.
And also will be problem when people watch movies and play at the same time they will have a problem with which they will click in one place for a while which will contradict what my idea was for.There will be many complaints about this and i decided to revise it.

And for this, I remembered the old idea which is better than mine and it already had a start in the beta version.What does it mean that less time is spent for its development than mine.That will give the developer more time for the other updates game, such as new quests, maps and other game improvements.

A popup notification afk check on ~45-60 sec that will appear only when the autospawn is also in random time between 30-60 minutes after autospawn was maked.And ofc it will be repeat every 30-60 minutes while the player is on auto spawn.
In which you will need to press a button and confirm that you are not afk.It should not be too often to annoy players and such a time I think the most optimal.

There will no longer be such a problem, even if people who can click at one point for about 20 seconds, they should have time to respond to this pop-up notification.But afk autoclickers will cant do it and got his punish.

My last idea was a test as well as a spawn restriction now.I reviewed the pros and cons and I think it will be better,no lost autospawn and less those people who will complain on it.
I think this is the last sentence on this topic because the solution is better than this I do not see yet.

It remains only to prevent autoclicker in pvp.Maybe code who will tracks clicks at the same interval?But need to consider that you need about 3 fragments in which there will be the same frequency of clicks to prove it either a one long period of clicks with the same frequency.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I know the suggestion about needing to click on a notice (whatever form it took) was raised, and my recollection is that it was widely looked down upon because it would just require slight modifications to the clicking script. I don't have any personal knowledge how they work, but if that is the case it would be an issue. If that can be worked around I'm all for it. (I think I suggested that or suggested an alternate of that, but I can't remember. Good related thread below though.)

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16094

If it's just looking at some sort of spawn limit, what about something like cutting off auto spawn after 15 minutes, but not capping the number that can be spawned? You could just restart your spawn and not be affected. Anyone who thinks starting a spawn three times for an hour's worth of grinding is too much is being overly dramatic I think.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

password recovery link should be fixed please contact me if you have any issues
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules